Chapter 12: A Note

A bell rung, breaking me out of my peaceful trance; it was dinner, and even though I was enjoying my peacefulness, I was hungry as fuck. The solitary food was far worse than the food here, so I barely ate it.

Stretching out my limbs, I stumbled out of my cell. Prisoners swarmed the hallway, rushing to get to their tables and chow down. I waltzed my way in with everyone.

My focus on food was abruptly stopped whenever I saw Evan walking in the midst of everyone. Smirking, I tumbled my way past everyone, dead set of talking to Evan.

Shouts and curses were yelled as I pushed people to make my way to my destination. Thanks to the loudness of all the angry prisoners, everyone's attention was on me, including Evan's.

Once his eyes landed on me, his face lit up like a Christmas tree. He stopped, causing even more mutters of irritation, to wait for me.

"Oh my fuck, you finally got out of solitary!" He squealed out, every manly.

"Dude I was gone for like, two days. Did you really miss me that much?" I chuckled, his cheeks and ears flaring up.

He scratched the back of his neck, muttering something along the lines of "fuck off". His composure was quickly regained, and a big fat smirk made it's way into his face. With a quick look to the left and right, he went behind me. I could feel his breath on my neck, making me shiver.

"So, it was boring without you," he whispered in my ear seductively. It was my turn to have my cheeks flare up, which didn't go unnoticed by Evan. He chuckled and moved back to where he was, beside me.

"S-So, uh h-how about lunch?" I stuttered, getting flustered. He smirked at me, a twinkle in his dark brown eyes.

***

We sat down at our lunch table, trays in hands. Everyone looked at me, dropping all conversation.

"Jonathan, my man! How was solitary. Did they starve you to death?! What about the two fuckers you totally annihilated? Do they hate you? Why were you fighting them in the first place... Oh wait, never mind, anyways," Craig rambled out, like a gossip girl. Damn that boy can talk.

"Hey Craig?"

"Yeah?"

"Shut up."

"Shutting up."

"Thanks."

I looked down at my plate, tacos. I started eating my tacos, eyeing the room around me. I looked over at the table that Cry and Felix usually sat at, only to find two of the three guys there were staring at me.

The Asian was staring with a look of hatred on his face while other happy little guy was looking, but severely confused. The other with the fabulous beard was looking down at his plate.

I turned away, curious as to who they were. Wanting answers, I began talking to the person on my left, Brock.

"Don't look now, but who's those two fuckers staring at me?" I whispered to him. He looked anyway. Little fucker.

"You mean Mark and Sean/Jack?"

"I guess so and what do you mean by Sean/Jack?"

"His really name is Sean but he's a little crazy, multiple personality disorder. He has two sides: Sean and Jack."

"Why isn't he in an insane asylum then?"

"He may look small but he's lethal, very lethal. He's smart and sneaky with both Sean and Jack. A rumor is that they tried to put him in one but he just went on a murdering rampage."