Chapter 7: I Need Answers

Same time, same people; my two perpetrators never seemed to learn. They always came in search of me right before lunch and they always left empty handed. In the short timespan of two minutes, they were already gone and they always left horny as shit.

It confused me why they hadn't just come and beat the shit out of me in the cafeteria or something. Did they not really care about this anymore? If so, why do they still do this shit. Frankly, it's getting frustrating.

I had no idea who they are and Evan's a little shit head; he refused to tell me every single time I asked him about it. I'm starting to believe he has no idea who these people are but he cares too much of his "all knowing" reputation to tell us.

I look over at my cell door; I was getting hungry. That means it's almost lunch, and that they're going to show up any second.

"Fuck..." I groaned as I heard the familiar patter of footsteps. Usually, I'd begin to hide, but today was different. I was sick and tired of not knowing shit.

The footsteps grew closer making my heart race. I dove under my bed; no matter how fed up I was with this shit, I was too much of a pussy to confront them head on.

I came up with the conclusion that the follower of the two was definitely foreign, probably Norwegian or Swedish. The boss, on the other hand, was American. I asked Evan if he knew of a duo that fitted my description, but, of course, he ignored me. Hell, he seemed kind of confused that I asked that.

"Oh lookie here," a foreign voice called out, the follower. "No ones here!"

"You sure are funny," the boss chuckled. "You know the drill, check."

"Oh come on," the foreigner whined. "He obviously isn't here. Why do we keep coming here anyways?"

"You know exactly why," I could practically hear the smirk in the boss's voice. "You know you enjoy this, don't lie."

"Sh-Shut up!" The follower exclaimed, he sounded like he was blushing, typical.

"Well then, he obviously isn't here," the boss smirked. "So how 'bout we scram?" The follower's giggle filled the thick, lustful atmosphere. I could barely breath, that's how thick and hit the atmosphere was.

Rushed footsteps were heard heading to the cell door. The giggles were heard down the hall. Something came over me; I was done with this frustrating shit.

I rushed out from under my bed and scrambled to the door. I looked to my left and saw a flash of orange turn the corner. I jogged over to the corner and peaked out.

I saw two figures pressed up against the wall. The one pressed up against the wall was a nerdy, lanky, blonde guy. The other, who had the blonde pushed up against the wall, was a very muscular brunette. I noticed a scar that traveled down his cheek and that he was holding a pure white mask.

A memory popped into my mind. Those two were part of a bigger group I noticed on my first day.

They were looking into each other's eyes; the blonde was smiling and the brunette was smirking. They were nose-to-nose, their lips were almost touching. These guys couldn't be the assholes trying to beat me up; they looked and seemed too nice.

"You know, you sure are cute," a familiar voice rang out, it was the bossy one of my perpetrators and it came from the two in front of me.

"Holy shit," I mumbled, those two were trying to beat me up.

"Did you hear that?" The foreign one asked, pulling away from the kiss they just shared. My eyes widened, they must have heard me.

"Yeah," the boss began, "I actually did." Not wanting to get caught, I dove into the nearest cell, hiding in the darkest part of it. Footsteps came closer to the cell I was currently in.

"Huh," the foreign one spoke. "Maybe it was just our imagination." I watched as the two investigated, only to give up and focus their attention back to each other.

"Now," the boss smirked, "where were we?" He pulled the foreign guy in for a hard kiss before pulling him down the hall.

I sighed in relief; that was way too close. It still confused me as to why they were after me. They seemed way to nice to beat the shit out of someone. Maybe that's why Evan was confused when I asked him about them; they normally don't do this shit. So, why are they doing this now?

A bell rung, pulling me out of my confusing thoughts. It was lunch time. Time for some goddamn answers.

I sped-walked to the cafeteria in search of Evan. Looking over at my group, I noticed Evan wasn't there.

"Where's Evan?!" I demanded slamming my hands on the lunch table. Everyone flinched at my sudden movement.

"Why do you want to know," Lui boldly quizzed, ignoring my "question". I could tell he wasn't going to tell me without an answer. Lui was quiet shorter than me, so instead of answering him, I lifted him up by his collar.

"I said," I muttered, scaring him, "where is he?"

"Hey there," another voice interrupted before Lui could spit anything out, David. "There's no need to get feisty. I looked over at David.

"Are you going to tell me?" I questioned him, letting go of Lui. Lui smacked down on the floor. I turned my attention to David.

"He's usually in his cell," David answered, looking down at Lui concerned.

"And where's that?" I questioned again.

"It's in your cell block," Lui answered, picking himself off from the floor and dusting himself off. "Cell 102 on the second floor. Now can you tell us why you want to know?"

I looked around the table; everyone was staring at me confused. This was new, my behavior to them usually wasn't this hostile.

"No," I said flooding the scene.

"Wait a second!" Lui called out, but I ignored him.

"Oh, and by the way," I deadpanned, "sorry for hurting you!" I looked back to the table before frowning sarcastically. The reaction they had was satisfyingly priceless. They looked as if I had offended they're one and only God.

Smirking, I turned around and made my way to Evan's cell. In the corner of my eye, I saw the two fuckers trying to beat me up. They were looking at me, hell, everyone was looking at me.

I stopped in front of Evan's cell and looked in. I noticed a figure on their bed hunched over; it must be Evan. Quietly, I walked into his cell, unknown to him.

I got a better look at him; he was hunched over a book, fucking nerd. I grabbed his attention by snatching his book out of his hands.

"Hey!" He shouted.

"Shut the fuck up and forget about this damn book," I said throwing the book on his desk. "You're going to tell me some shit."
_________________
A.N.~ Now I know you're probably thinking, where's da smut at or at least a relationship starting to bloom. It's coming soon. Probably the next chapter to be honest. Also two updates in one day! Asdfghjkl. Like always, sorry for mistakes and I hope you like it :)