Chapter 5: Showertime

I explored the surprisingly huge prison. It had a cafeteria, workout room, shower block and a lounge, but it was mostly made up of cell blocks. From what I've understood, there's about eight different cells blocks ranging from A-H.

Seeing as most of the prisoners were probably lazy jackasses, I decided to go work out. My assumption was proven correct upon arriving at the workout room. It was void of any human life form but it appeared to be recently used. Maybe all the prisoners aren't lazy jackasses, especially Evan... Dammit, I shouldn't be thinking about this.

Ignoring my disturbing thoughts, I put all of my focus into my exercises. During my 'arm workouts', a gang of four infiltrated my solitude. It was one of the groups I noticed at the cafeteria; the group with the Italian looking leader.

"The name's Anthony," the Italian man introduced himself, "and this is Steven, John and Anthony."

"Jonathan," I murmured. Talking to the seemingly harmless gang really wasn't on my agenda. Working out on the other had, was. Anthony seemed to realize this and backed off. He began do arm exercises like myself. He actually seemed pretty muscular compared to the other three. They were lazily running on the treadmills.

Realizing that I was already in here for over a hour, I carefully put down the dumbbells I was using and left the scene.

Since I was nasty and sweaty, I decided to take a shower. After arriving at my destination, I unexpectedly heard one of the showers running. Silently creeping into the shower block, my eyes landed on a bare ass.

My eyes traveled up a muscular torso and landed on the back of a familiar head. Evan was silently washing his muscular body; a body that I wouldn't mind tracing every crevasse with my han--

"Who's there?" Evan called out, breaking me out of my trance. Shit.

Evan's POV:
During a hardcore game of soccer/futball, Craig and I were neck to neck trying to get the ball. Craig stuck out his foot in attempt to get the ball but accidentally tripped me. I plunged down to the ground, face first, and tumbled for awhile.

"Oh my god!" Craig shrieked guiltily. "I am so, so sorry Evan!" He rushed over to me and helped me back on my feet. I inspected myself; I had a few scrapes and the dirt had clung onto my sweaty body. I smelt like grass and I felt as if I twisted my angle.

"It's okay dude," I reassured Craig. "I just need wash up and rest for awhile." Slightly limping, I grabbed a clean jumpsuit from my cell and headed to the showers. Nobody was in there when I first arrived so I took my time getting undressed.

During my shower, I felt as if someone else entered the room. It sounded like they were trying to be quiet, but the slight 'pitter-patter' of footsteps were heard. The footsteps slowed to a halt and I felt two holes burn into the back of my body. It was almost as if they were staring at my ass.

"Who's there?" I called out, praying that someone was actually there and I didn't make a fool of myself.

"Shit," my intruder whispered. "S-Sorry, it's Jonathan. You know, the psychopath you met a little while ago."

Chuckling, I looked behind me only to see Jonathan right in the middle of the room. He looked like a deer caught in headlights; his eyes were wide open and his hands were out in front of his. "There's no need to apologize, that is, unless you were staring," I cackled.

"W-Well then, I take back my sorry!" He stuttered, obviously lying.

"Whatever you say," I mumbled to myself.

The sound of a shower turning on pulled me to my right. Jonathan had turned on a shower a couple down from mine and was now getting undressed. Sliding of his orange jumpsuit, I realized how built he really was. His biceps were defined as hell and his abs weren't that bad either. Catching a small glimpse of them, I noticed that he at least had a 6-pack.

Slipping off his underwear, I couldn't help but look at his little ass. He obviously did squats; anyone with eyes could see that.

"I appreciate the staring and all," he began getting me flustered, "but I'm about to take off my mask. Look away."

Blush flooded my cheeks at the thought of being caught. Although I wanted to keep shamelessly staring, I obeyed his wish and looked away.

Jon's POV: (last POV change)
Turning on the shower of my choice, I noticed Evan looking in my general direction. I slowly undressed; Evan's eyes burned holes into my body as I did. Hell, I knew I was built but there wasn't any need for staring.

"I appreciate the staring and all," I confidently stated, "but I'm about to take off my mask. Look away." Once he respected my wish, I took off the thing hiding my hideous face and began showering. In all honesty, I was doing a favor by hiding my face from Evan. If he saw how ugly I was, he'd probably puke.

After a while of awkward silence, Evan's shower squealed to a halt and he quickly got dressed. Upon his exit, I noticed him pick up a dirt covered jumpsuit; I wondered what happened to him.

It was just me, the only noise being the drops of water pounding into the ground. The calmness of it all lead me into deep thoughts. It was surprising how prison could change someone's life. One second you're doing what you want, what you crave, the next you're stuck behind metal bars with no freedom. I hated how prison does that.

The addiction I had recently went under couldn't be fulfilled. I craved to see the sight of those beautiful women killed. Yes, it sounded crazy, but like I said, it was an addiction. An addiction that couldn't be fulfilled because I was caught. Maybe I didn't want to be caught after all...
_________________
A.N.~ I feel like this is my longest chapter so far! I hope you like it and like always sorry for mistakes! Bye.