Chapter 2: One Hell of a Prison

I made my way up to the colorless building that was going to be my "home" for the rest of my life. It was legitimately the most stereotypical prison out there. It had guard towers, tall electrical fences and a huge gate separating the prison from the outside world. The gate was opened and the FBI agents left me with the gnarly prison guards.

I was given a sterotypical orange jumpsuit and white shirt, which was the standard uniform for the prison, that I was forced to change into in front of everybody. I asked the guards if I could still wear my mask; I didn't want any of these prisoners seeing my face. They might want to butt rape me for all I know. Seeing no harm in the mask, the officers agreed. The guards on duty took my picture for their data bases and pushed me into a prison.

A muscular guard showed me to my cell and told me a few helpful tips about the inmates that are imprisoned here. The prison I was at was apparently a heavily guarded facility that held many world renown criminals. After we finally reached my cell and the guard left, I looked around my sleeping quarters. There was a single bed, meant for one person, a metal toilet, and a metal desk with a metal chair. Everything was metal just like it would be in a stereotypical prison movie. At the edge of my bed was a chest that I assumed had my clothes in them. Being the newbie here had some major cons. I didn't know anything or anyone so I couldn't do anything. I just sat on my bed like a hopelessly lost puppy.

While I was basking in complete silence, I heard the sound of footsteps come from down the hall. I looked up at the entrance of my cell, hoping to catch a glimpse of whoever was making their way down the hall. An unknown figure rushed by, stopped in their tracks, and slowly backed up to the entrance of my cell. Once he was at my cell door, he stopped and took in my available features. "You a newbie?" He asked in a slightly deep voice. I nodded my head, staying silent. "Not a talker?" He deadpanned while I just stared at him. Rolling his eyes he motioned me to follow him. I got up and followed him drinking in his features as I did so. He was a short, handsome, Hispanic looking male. He had a slight mustache and beard and a regular boyish hairstyle. He looked over to me showing off his dark brown eyes. "My names Lui by the way," he introduced himself. "Jonathan," I spoke for the first time. The rest of our walk to wherever he was going was almost completely silent. Our footsteps were the only things that could be heard. We reached what seems like a lounging area. I stopped at the entrance of the huge room and took in my surroundings. There were gangsters, murderers, mafia members, etc. talking with each other normally as if they weren't in a prison. Once everyone acknowledged my existence, they all stopped what they were doing and stared at me. These people recognized me, considering they were talking about me and the multiple women I killed. I noticed Lui walk forward so I followed like a little child. Everyone still stared as I walked by. Why was I so "popular"? Didn't other people do this? He lead me to a table that had two seats open. He sat down and ushered me to do so as well. "Guys, this is Jonathan," he introduced me to everyone. "Jonathan, these are my friends." I examined everyone around the table. There was me, Lui, an Asian guy, a Black guy, and some white guys.
"Evan," the Asian man introduced himself and the others soon followed. There was Marcel, Tyler, Craig, David (who happened to be Irish) and Brock. While I was still examining this group, I noticed that they were the misfits of the prison. The ones that didn't look like they belonged. Sure, there were a few buff guys but the rest of them were weaklings. The ones that would probably get butt fucking in their sleep. It made me curious as to why they were all in this prison with me.

I studied the person that caught my eyes the most, Evan. He was muscular, no doubt, and had chocolate brown eyes. His hair, that was styled in a mohawk, was pitch black. He was very handsome. Like, he was borderline sexy, which is saying something considering I'm a straight male.

I forced myself to snap out of my inappropriate thoughts and surveyed my surroundings. I noticed that there was another masked man just like me. The mask we was wearing was pure white with a little derpy cartoon face on it. He had his own little group of five, including himself. There was a blonde headed fellow, another Asian looking dude with glasses, a guy with a fabulous brown beard, and a happy, energetic guy. It was weird seeing a happy guy here since this is a prison. I turned my attention away from that table and looked at a group of four; there was an... Italian? man, a black man and couple of white men. Before I could examine another table, I felt a tapping sensation on my shoulder.

I looked over and saw David tapping me. I nodded my head, signaling that I was listening. "Is it true?" He shyly asked. "Did you kill all of those women?"

I guess it was hard for David to wrap his head around the fact that I was a deadly serial killer. Before doing anything, I looked around the table. Everyone was staring at me intently waiting for my answer. Smirking, I focused my attention back to David. With the nod of my head, I lifted my mask right above my lips to show them my crazed smirk. Their jaws hit the floor as I brought my mask back down over my lips. Silence flooded the table as they stared at my like I was crazy, which I was. I stood from my seat, eyes still on my, and walked out of the room with as much confidence as I could muster... which was a lot.
_________________
A.N.~ Sorry for not giving a mega description on every one. I talked a little about cry, pewds, ken, mark, jack and the derp crew so yeah! I hope you like it :)