Chapter 33: Done With You

It was time for my little 'meeting' with Mark. I prepared myself; I was done with his shit. I made a sharp blade from a piece of metal I found near the metal shop. I'm going to kill him; I'll show him why I'm here in the first place.

I put my mask on, just for identification purposes. They'd probably know it was me anyways; this is my mask. Oh well.

I made my way to the courtyard. I found Mark leaning against a side of the building that had no guards. It was a weak spot in the prison system.

"Ah, Jonathan. How's it going!" Mark cheerfully greeted me.

"What do you want?" I asked getting straight to business.

"So I guess you didn't just want to sit and chat." He cackled.

"No shit Sherlock."

"Hey, hey, hey, no need for the vulgar language." He cackled once again. It was pissing me off.

"Ugh, what do you want me to do Mark."

"Leave, now."

"What?!"

"I chose this spot for a reason dumbass. My boss wants you to cease all contact with Evan. Since we are in a prison, it's going to be kinda hard to do that so, leave."

"No. This makes no sense. Marcel's gone Mark! You can do whatever you want!"

"And what if I want to do this?"

"Why would you?!"

"Hm, let me think. Everyone I possibly talk to has been exported to another prison. Who's fault is that, huh? Oh, wait, it's yours."

His voice has so much venom. I guess I never really thought about him.

"Where am I supposed to go?" I asked sighing.

"Look, here is $1,000 and a plane ticket. Just, leave. I'm tired of you and your stupidness." He said. I grabbed the items and put it in my jumpsuit pocket and started to walk back to my cell.

"Oh wait Mark," I said turning around,"You messed with one crazy motherfucker."

Before he could react, I pulled my weapon and stabbed him in the stomach repeatedly.

"Didn't your mother tell you to stay away from crazy people?" I asked laughing manically. He just groaned before the light faded from his eyes.

I disposed of his body and the weapon outside of the prison. No one will ever look there.

I looked down at my clothes. My jumpsuit got all bloody. I took the money and plane ticket from the pocket, took the jumpsuit off and disposed of it as well. I wore two jumpsuits just incase this happened; I knew it would. I'm not stupid.

I went back to my cell and hid the cash and ticket. I took off my mask and put it on my desk. A job well done.

I laid in my bed and waited for Evan to come to my cell. We both agreed that we would meet up at my cell to sleep. Soon enough, Evan came. He had a mischievous look on his face.

I didn't get as much sleep as I hoped to. At least this time, it won't be my back in pain tomorrow.
________________
A.N.~ how you guys like it :) ha I told one of my friends about how awesome you guys are and she wanted to read the book >:) but the thing is I gave her so I gave her the wrong person. She is following them and everything :'D