Chapter 21: A New Kid

Evan's POV:
I was shocked.

"Wh-What?!" I stuttered out.

"I said, I thi-"

"I know what you said. I'm just, I don't know, surprised." I cut him off. He chuckled at me and swooped in for a kiss. He had one hand on the back of my neck and the other was resting on my waist. I kissed back, my hands still by his head. Before I could make the kiss deeper, a bell rang. Lunch.

Jonathan's POV:
We broke apart and headed towards the cafeteria. I was surprised, once he kissed me, I remembered. Dr. Syndicate did say something about doing things that could trigger the past.

After arriving at the cafeteria and getting food, we sat at our table.

"Hey everyone," I greeted them. They gave me a weird look," What, is there something on my face?"

"No... you usually don't greet us first now a days. It was just weird." Lui said, answering my question.

"Wait, so I didn't greet you guys before regaining my memory?" I said hinting that I remembered everything. It took everyone a second but Tyler was the first to understand.

"Oh, wait. Oh... Oh!" He said drawing out the 'h'. I chuckled shaking my head.

"Congrats... I guess?" Brock congratulated. Everyone soon followed.

I noticed Marcel wasn't here, which I doubted he would be but I was still curious as to where he went.

"Hey guys, where'd Marcel go?" I questioned.

"Don't know, he probably got moved to another prison, or at least I would assume." Craig piped up after a thoughtful silence.

"I'll be right back. I have to take a shit." Brock said. I chuckled at his honesty.

Unknown POV:
I was caught. I can't believe I was caught and now I'm here. This prison will take half my life away and I can't do anything to stop it. I did the prison procedures and was shown to my room. They told me it was lunch time and that is have to find the cafeteria on my own. Assholes.

I walked out of my room unsure of what to do. I saw a man and based on his clothing, he was a prisoner.

"Excuse me, sir!" I said and the man turned around. My jaw dropped to the floor, he was gorgeous. I snapped out of my trance before he realized I was staring," Uh, do you know where the cafeteria is?"

"Are you new?" He asked in a heavenly voice. Damn, I nodded my head. He chuckled motioning me to follow him. He seemed a little awkward. He started to tell me about everything I supposedly "needed to know". He also invited me to his table.

"Oh and by the way, the name's Brock." He said.

"Brian."
_________________
A.N.~ Two updates today cause Imma boss. Confession time, I had no idea what Brock looked like! I looked him up on YouTube and to be honest, he is like the definition of gorgeous. Eyebrows were on fleek. Teeth were on fleek. Basically, face was on fleek. Anyways... Hope you like it :) Sorry if it's short. I'm really tired and my throat hurts :(