XIV: HEAT

Mari's POV

Okay so 2weeks after the whole getting trapped with the Liar, her guarddog and no back bone blondie Agreste... Lie-la keeps lying because they don't remember what happened and by what happened I mean me transforming infront of them and stuff so.. yah..

Anyways Dami just told me and Chloe that in the summer his Father, Bruce Wayne, prepared a summer trip for our class. I have this suspicion that this is a plot to expose Lie-la. I know I need to stop it, but then again I feel like I don't want to because she sort of deserves it. I don't know anyway for now I'm gonna focus on Hawkmoth.

Within the 2 weeks that passed our theory has solidified and our clear suspect was Gabriel Agreste, motive: to bring his wife back. Tim actually hacked th camera's once and we saw Mrs. Agreste in some sort of case that's how we know.

The Batfam arrived in Paris a week ago to set up the plan.

Yes I know their real identity.
If I'm being honest with myself I have to thank Lie-la for showing me who my real friends are. Within her 2 year reign, I gained real genuine friends, a supportive family, a lot of amazing people who trust and believe me and an absolutely amazing boyfriend. Oh and I now don't have to give them free stuff, I mean c'mon why should I waste my time, money and effort for people who aren't even true to me.

Back to Hawkmoth. Tonight we were going to execute the plan wherein Tim hacks the mansion security system. Dick distracts Gabriel and Natalie. I use Khaalki, Damian coming with me to secure Adrien. Chloe will be waiting in the room wherewe would put Adrien,I recharge Khaalki and teleport to where Mrs. Emillie Agreste is and lastly have her talk to Gabriel and finally take the Miraculous back. We do have plan B. Hopefully Gabriel doesn't make it hard.

---Later that day---

"So Angel after the whole Hawkmoth situation, would you... um would you like to go get ice cream tomorrow after school?" Mon Demon asked trying to hide the slight blush. It's cute how I have this effect on him. I just love it, just like how I love him.

"Sure Demon, Andre's tomorrow after school, sounds lovely to me."I said kissing him on the cheek.

"Ey Lovebirds better suit up. We're meeting and goin' over the plan in a few minutes" Jay-jay said.

"Shut up Todd before I..." Damian was going to threat Jay again... I looked at him an eyebrow raised. Giving him an "Go on, I dare you, do it" look.

"Nevermind just shut up." Damian rephrased.

I smiled and went on to transform.

Damian's POV

Seriously only her. That girl is going to be the death of me, she's worth it though.

I've been here a few weeks now but I still don't get how my Angel can tolerate that-that class that just shares a single braincell- wait no they're sharing HALF a working braincell, they are idiotic, dumb and blind. They don't even fact check. In all honesty they are the definition of idiot. Don't even get me started on the harlot that leads them.

This is why I asked Father to take them on a trip to Gotham. I know Angel may not approve to expose them but the harlot and idiots deserve it. Bourgouis, Couffaine and Tsurugi know of my plan and approve of it, the imbeciles I have as brothers approve too. They do treat angel as part of the family or they just love her (in a sibling way) because only she can stop me from severely injuring them and or worse case slice them like sushi.

So back to father approving a trip to Gotham. The plan was simply to expose the liar and well sue the class for bullying, and many other things, but in my defense they deserve it.