XVIII: NORTHERN LIGHTS

Marinette was reading in the library of the Wayne Manor one evening.

If you are wondering why she's at the Wayne Manor a.k.a. Gotham City and not in Paris well that's because, the people in her class were getting too much for her and decided why not give them what they want and dissappear. Only certain people knew of where she went.

Chloe is one of them. Although she was sad that Marinette wanted to leave she had understood that the former heroine needed to get out of that toxic environment.
She knew that Mari was disowned by her parents, but she got adopted by Jagged Stone. When he found out through Luka what was happening to his awesome designer and niece he just had to help her out.
She knew even though Mari could fight back and prove the idiotic half brain celled class wrong, Mari chose to leave it be, not only because she was outnumbered or anything but Mari was also Guardian so she didn't want to endanger the Kwamis. They were more of a family to her than anyone really.

Kagami and Luka knew aswell. The four were the former heroes and knew each other well.
In and out of the mask the four heroes had each other's backs no matter what. The three were happy for Marinette. They knew she deserved more.

The three decided to go with Marinette cause why not! They were staying at Jagged's Mansion in Gotham.
They already graduated so there really was not much of a problem.

On a sunny day Mari had a meeting with the Waynes but as MS. She really had made a name for herself and was very well known. Chloe was happy that she had gotten to model MS Originals. Luka and Kagami were aswell. The four were blossoming in their careers. Chloe as a model and Business manager. She also helped her Father's Hotel with advertisment and budget at times.
Luka was rocking out as a amazing song artist, while his girlfriend Kagami was a star in her fencing career, she even gives lessons at a studio she had bought with the supoort of her friends. Her mother was happy for her.

Mari and Chloe were just talking about some outfits Mari had in mind. Jagged and Penny were having twin boy "rockstars" as they call the bundles of joy to be.
"Do you think Jagged would approve?"