XIII: TRAPPED

Anyone know of the "Shut up" meme?
Hehehehehehe

Mari's POV

I was tired I had stayed up all night working on projects and commissions, add to that HAWKMOTH SENT AN AKUMA AT 3 IN THE MORNING!

Good thing was Damian starts today at school. He moved here after last month. Why? Well 1 we thought it was ok since we only had a few weeks before graduation, 2 he and his Family were going to help with the Hawkmoth situation, 3 He said he wanted to make sure I was okay, and he had another motive. He wants to help Chloe, Kagami and Luka kill the class and torture Lie-la. I had to make sure to stop that.

I was now walking to school with a cup of coffee in hand. I saw Dami and went up to him. "Morning Demon." I said in english. "How many hours of sleep did you get?" He asked.
"Two wait- three I think." I said a bit sleepy.
"You are resting after school, no questions and objections." He said and I pouted. "Don't give me that pout Habibti," he replied.
I just kissed his cheek and held his hand as we went inside.

"Morning Chlo." I greeted my best friend.
"How many hours did you sleep now?" She asked.
"Why do people keep asking me that?" I questioned back, then a yawn came.

Damian wrapped an arm around my shoulder then kissed my forehead. "2-3 hours she said."
He replied to her question.

We walked inside the classroom Damian sat next to me while Chloe sat infront of us.

It was peaceful between the three of us but all good moments come to an end.

Enter the Liar and her crew of mindless bullies.

3rd POV

Lila was telling the class that she went to Jagged Stone's last Saturday. Truth is Jagged wasn't in Paris, he was at Gotham catching up with an old friend, but of course the class didn't know that.

Lila saw a new student sitting beside Marinette. She tapped Alya's shoulder and pointed towards Mari.

Alya glared at Mari and Damian had noticed this and glared back at the wannabe reporter.

Class went smoothly. Damian introduced himself as Damian Grayson, that he was from Gotham and that to leave him alone with the exception of Marinette and Chloe, of course at that the class glared at the two but said two didn't mind it.

At Lunch Lila tried to talk to Damian.

"Hey Damon!" Lila said cheerfully.

Damian just kept walking towards Mari and Chloe's table.

"Hey I was talking to you." Lila said right in front of Damian. "You know I was Damian Wayne's childhood sweetheart back in Gotham. We used to play a lot together when we were kids but I sadly had to move."

At that Damian was intrigued well not in the good way. "Really? You knew Damian Wayne?"

Lila smirked, "Yah! You know him?"

"Yah so I suggest you stop pulling those lies. They might work on the dumb class but not me, so why don't you leave me alone harlot." Damian said serious tone and all. He proceeds to walk to Mari and Chloe's table.

Lila was furious, looks like she needed to play the victim.

Lila told Alya and the dumber than dumb class. They encouraged Lila and had said that they'll get the new guy to see that she wasn't lying. Alya kept bad mouthing Marinette. "I can't believe I was ever friends with such a lying bully." She said and the dumb class agreed with her.

By the end of the day Mari, Damian, and Chloe were walking out when Mari said she had forgotten something in her locker. She told them to wait for her.