XXV: WHITE

White
What are words that can be connected to white?

Pure?

Clean?

Hmm...

White.... Dress?

Previously....

"Well, call me crazy but I think you're royalty Mari." I said.

"Me?! Royalty?!?!?!" she asked eyes going wide.

Marinette's POV

Me? Royalty? No... Dami's just pranking me right? Well I know he wouldn't lie to me but... is he really saying that I'm...
Okay calm down and figure this out.
Stay calm.

"What makes you think that?" I asked.

"Well, I hope you don't mind but I sort of did a little research on you after the day we met back at the cafe. I was a bit curious about you and well when I typed up your name, two results came out, you and the princess, so here take a look at these."

He handed me his Ipad again and it displayed two profiles.
Mine on the left and another on the right.

Name: Marinette Mei Dupain-Cheng
Age: 4 When she had arrived at the orphanage and 17 Based on present year
Birthday: July 24, 2002 (don't really know when but I'm going to make up a date. Also they were born the same day so...)
Foster Parents:  Sabine Dupain-Cheng and Tom Dupain-Cheng
Biological Parents: Unknown
From: Paris, France -  Petite Chérie Orphelinat

Name: Marinette Mei Xu
Age: 3 When she had went missing/kidnapped. 17 Based on present year.
Birthday: July 24, 2002
Parents: Bridgette Xu and Felix Xu
From: Beijing, China - The Royal Palace

"I thought that if the princess went missing at 3 and you were atthe orphanage by the age of 4 it could be you don't you think plus *swipes left* this photo zoom in on the Princess' neck," I did as he said and well now I sort of understand why he would theorize that I'm Royalty. "The necklace is the exact same one you have." he said.

"I-I don't know what to say..." I said and looked him in he eye.

"Well, I was wondering about that, Mari Father wanted to send me to China for a small Bussiness meeting. I was going to ask you if you'd like to join me and well we could visit the palace and ask about such. Also the third thing that I wanted to talk to you about, uhm- is it just me or do you feel a sort of connection between us? Not in a platonic way but a intimate way? I don't know I know I've only known you for months and well it just seems to me that I know you for years..."
Damian said and I was shocked, so it wasn't just me...

"About the trip I would love to Damian but I wouldn't want to intrude on your trip besides the purpose is a bussiness meeting not a visit. I-" I explained but he cut in.

"No worries Mari Father would understand, I want to do this, so please let me help you."
he saiid honest and sincerity shining in his eyes.

"Okay but I'm buying my ticket, no buts." I said sternly.

"Who said I'm going to let you buy a ticket? Father will be sending us on the WE bussiness plane." the demon smirked.

"HMMPH. Well about the connection thing I ws going to tell you about that too. I know it isn't normal and others may see it that way but I was hoping if we can figure out why and even perhaps give it a chance?" I looked at him and I know he can see the uncertainty in my eyes and a dash of hope.

"Well gla I'm not the only one who wants to give it a shot." Damian said with a sly smirk.

"Since when are you the smartass?" I asked lightening up the conversation.