VII: CHILL

A/N: It may not connect with the theme much but I hope you enjoy...

And this may be a continuation of Comfort so yah same reason as to why Mari and Damien are dating. Luka being Jagged's son...hehehehe enjoy the chapter!

Mari's POV

I was getting ready for the Wayne Gala. I had won a class trip to Gotham and today was the last day before the class had to go home.

I was also invited as Nettie the singer, song writer sensation, MDC and because I was Damien's girlfriend.

Chloe was going to help me change between personas. I was going with the class as Marinette.

Bruce had allowed me to use one of the rooms for my change. Damien had convinced me to perform one of my songs. Actually the "Take Lie-la Down Team" aka Chloe, Kagami, Damien and his siblings convinced me. They said they had enough evidence to sue Lie-la plus people that Lie-la says she knows and are 'very close friends' with, including Nettie and MDC well me, were going to be there.

Like I said they convinced me to perform one of my songs... and also reveal the world that I'm Nettie, MDC and Damien's girl.

Anyway I was getting ready with Chloe, she said that she wanted to do my hair so I let her.

Kagami and Luka were going to meet us there.

---》Gala《---

I had arrived with the class, Lie-la was lying and saying that her dress was made by MDC and that she knew Damien since they were kids, she went on saying Damien has a crush on her. Lies. Lies. Lies. Of course the Idiotic class that's sharing half a working braincell, believed her.

Good thing we finally arrived I can't stand that lying witch, Chloe's words not mine.
I was going to die, the air around that class contained too much TOXIC.

Chloe and I saw Luka and Kagami standing near the Wayne boys and Jon.

We waited a few minutes then excused ourselves. As Bruce was making his speech to make time for Nettie to change and get the band to prepare.

"Greetings everyone and good evening. I do hope you are having a good time, enjoying the evening.

I would like to also welcome the French class visiting Gotham. I hope you enjoyed the past month. I hope that the tour has inspired and enlightened you children to pursue you dream careers.

Before I welcome a special guess tonight, I want to say a few things about her so as to help you understand her performance. She had went through many bumps in her life but still is a bright and positive person. She is passionate about her dreams and is perserverant and admant to achieve her goals. This girl is close to my youngest and has been helping him improve his social skills.
She is an amazing person. Oh and Damien she's a keeper, don't lose her son.

Without Further Ado, may I present, MDC and my youngest son's girlfriend also known as Nettie!"

As Bruce finished the lights went out.

A spotlight shone towards the center of the room where there stood Nettie mic in hand.
She was wearing a mask and a different dress from what Mari was wearing earlier.

'Chill'

You stand there, Center stage,
Talking about all your fame.
You pretend, You tell lies,
Just to gain their attention.

I call you out, But you say
That I'm jealous of your fame. (Oh-oh)
They believed you,
They took your side.