XXX: DANCE

PREVIOUSLY:

"W-what's happening to me?!" she says looking at her hands then at us.

Damian's POV

Looking at her she looked scared of what was happening.

"Hey, hey bug, calm down. Breathe in, and out, in and out." the bee hero says.

"R-right" Ladybug says, she took a deep breath, calming herself.

"I- I'm sorry to have worried you all, I was just shocked." she says once she completely calmed.

Superman then stood beside her while the bee hero on the other side hugged her.
"Thanks Bee" she told her frin.

"Mind telling us what happened?" Father asked.

"Well it uh- I really don't know, one moment, I closed my eyes and just let my emotions through but then I opened my eyes and suddenly I'm floatiing and my hands feel strange and were glowing as you can see. And I may have caused that," she said and pointed to a trashcan which was now on fire.

Note to self... don't get her mad, she has fire powers.

"So you let your emotions out and then that happened?" Superman ask his daughter.
Okay I caused this so I may need to be careful of the Kents now.

"Yeah, I don't understand what's happening" she answered.

"Could it be that your powers are developing? Maybe your emotions trigger them." Grayson suggested.

"That may be," Father agreed.

"Alright I'll keep that in mind. Could we figure that out later and talk about your help in finding Hawkmoth now?" Ladybug says.

"Right we'll give you a minute to compose yourself, we'll be in the main room when you're ready." Superman says looking at everyone with a face that says -no-buts-leave-.

We all left and once we got back to the room Drake was already researching about Paris and examining the news we all witnessed earlier.

"Watch your words next time 'kay?" Kent says slinging one of his arms on my shoulder.

"Already protective of your sister I see." I replied.

"You heard Bee, she's already been through much." he says looking at me dead in the eyes.

"Besides I'd lose my best friend if she uses her powers on you, don't want to be the next trash can now do you?" he said with a smirk.

"Tt got it Kent." I answered.

Ladybug and the Bee came in, yes her friend stayed with her.

"Okay so, as you've seen, we aren't playing a prank, this is a REAL matter." she looked at Flash with a glare that put the Bat glare to shame!

"Parisians are suffering under Hawkmoth, physically, emotionally and mentally. Now if there are no fther questions on our legitability can we proceed to discuss about what we came here for?"
Ladybug says full bussiness tone. Wow for her age she's really mature. She knows what needs to be prioritized.

"Right so please tell us about wat you have so far." Father said.

"Thank you. First off we have a few leads onto who Hawkmoth is, Though mainly we suspect the famous fashion designer Gabriel Agreste." she started off and even pulled up a USB from her yoyo.

"If I may?" she asks Drake and he nodded.

"At first we thought that he couldn't be Hawkmoth since he had already been akumatized." Bee said.