III: LEGEND

In a world where soulmate bonds exist. Have you ever heard of the Red String of Fate? Well, to some it is just some sort of Legend.

Little Marinette (Age 4)

I wanted to hear one of Maman's stories again so I asked her to tell me one. "Maman can you please tell me another story," I asked hoping she would say yes. "Of course mon chéri." Maman said and I was really really happy.

"There is a Legend... The Legend of the Red String of Fate," Maman began. "What's that Maman?" I asked.
"Well ma chéri, it's a string that connects two people, soulmates, it is said that this string is tied to the pinkies," she took my hand and help my pinky finger, " of both soulmates. It is said to be unbreakable no matter what happens," she says. "Maman do you believe in the Legend?" I asked. "Well I do, I believe your papa is my soulmate, because when we were young we may had have problems but we never gave up on each other. After we found each other again, because he was only visiting China and he was from Paris. When my parents decided to move to Paris I didn't expect to see him again, also when I looked into your papa's eyes it seemed as if the world stopped and it was just me and him. He said he felt the same way." Maman said then looked at the clock. "Time for bed dear." She carried me to my bedroom with papa behind us.

"Maman, papa do you think I will find my soulmate?" I asked feeling a bit sleepy while she tucked me in. "I believe you will ma chéri."

3rd POV (Damian-10 Mari-9)

(A/N: Let's say Bruce is a good father ok?)

One time Bruce had to go on a business trip to Paris, he decided to bring his kids with him. Yes there is Gotham and the Villians but he can take the Zeta Tubes whenever Gordon messages batman.

When they arrive at Paris, Bruce lets his kids go to the park with Alfred to supervise.
Damian walks around noticing that his brothers also wondered off. He noticed kids around his age playing near by. 'Tt what a waste of time.' Damian thinks to himself. He sits on a bench with Alfred.

Mari was playing with Nino, Chloe, Alix and Kim (A/N: Chloe didn't turn into a bully ok?). They were playing around when Mari notices a kid just sitting with a grandpa. Mari walks up to the kid and introduces herself. "Hi my name is Marinette Dupain-Cheng. Do you wanna play with us?"

Damian looked up to face the girl. He looked at the girls eyes and the world seemed to stop. It seemed as though it was only him and her.

Marinette felt sparks and butterflies fly in her stomach, as she looked into Damian's eyes. She snapped back to reality slightly confused.

Damian introduced himself "Damian and sure I'd like to play," he asked Alfred if he could go play with them. Alfred of course being an all-knowing god (A/N: well he sort of is...) allowed. He knows of the Legend and sensing (or knowing) that the young Wayne and the young girl Marinette are connected by the red string.

----》 Fast Forward to 8 years later 《-----

Damian and Marinette bacame friends that day but, Bruce and the rest of the Waynes + Alfred had to go back to Gotham the following week. Marinette had asked her parents if she could say goodbye to Damien at the airport. They hugged and said their farewells.

Now, Marinette still remembers that day. She sometimes wonders if she'll ever see those forest green eyes. She had dreams where she sees those eyes.

Mari's POV

It's been 3 years since Lila, 2 years since we've had defeated Hawkmoth. I've taken back all the miraculi and had revived Emillie Agreste who was trapped in a magical coma. Chat began to get corrupt because he wasn't the real weilder of the cat miraculous, so we had to take back the ring and erase his memories.