XVII: DE-AGING

---GOTHAM----

"Any update on where Mr. Freeze and Riddler are Tim? Bruce asked.

"Nope haven't been able to locate them." Tim replied.

Mr. Freeze and Riddler had escaped Arkham last week and they haven't been active since then.

'Just what are they up to.' Bruce thought.

----Meanwhile with DAMINETTE----

Mari and Dami were sparing.
It was now their third round, score was a tie.
Both of them were sweaty and tired.
"C'mon Demon that all you got?" Mari taunted, she was trying to get Damian just even a little bit mad.
"Nice try Angel, your little games won't work on me you know?" Damian taunted back. He then tried to swipe from under her but Mari did a flip keeping her balance.
"Oh really?" Mari said placing her hands on her hips. She slowly walked towards him. Damian had an eyebrow raised trying to calculate just what was she up to.
"Shall we test your theory Shaytan?"
"What are you doing Angel?" Damian asked as he noticed Mari walking towards him.
'Playing little games." Mari answered as she pecked Damian on the cheek but suddenly kicked him hard on the stomach, threw a powerful punch then pinned Damian down.
"Looks like my little games worked Dami." Mari said with a smirk, she then got off of Damian's back.
"Well done. Can't say I lost though, I got a kiss from a beautiful Angel." Damian said with a hint of teasing in his voice.
"Mhmmm whatever you say Demon." Mari said giving Damian a chaste kiss on the lips now. Damian was not satisfied and pulled Mari into his embrace then deepened the kiss.

Before they ended up making out, Bruce interupted them.
"Ehem" Bruce faked a cough. He was observing the two's third match after the conversation in the batcave with Tim.

"Awe Brucey dyah have to really interupt?" Mari said.
Yes Mari, wondering why she called him Brucey? Well she let's say she sorta got that trait from her mother.
If you're thinking Sabine, you're wrong. Mari is actually the daughter of Joker and Harley Quinn. She was born and raised in Gotham, She met Bruce when she was a five year old just walking down the streets in the night. Harley and Joker were close by at that time just causing a little bit of trouble.

----FLASHBACK 13 years ago.-----
After handling Joker and Harley, Batman was leaving when Harley called his attention.
"Oh Batsyyyyyy, could ya babysit our lil' puddin' for a bit just until we can get outta Arkhaaammmm? Or Ivy can take her, she ain't that much trouble. Pretty please." she said.
"What are you talking about Harley?" Batman asked.
"Our lil' puddin's walking around the area. Try ta find her." Harley said and Joker then laughed.
"You'll know if it's her, she's a smart one my sunshine." Joker said.

Batman exited the scene as GPD arrived.
"What was Harley and Joker talking about earlier?" Nightwing asked through the comms.
"Don't know, I'm still going to check the area." Batman said then looked around.
A few minutes later he noticed a child walking around. She had dark hair, a small figure. He was just observing that was until the little girl said. "C'mon out batsyyy, I know you're there."
Batman landed behind the girl. "What are you doing out here at night? Where are your parents? Don't you know Gotham's dangerous?" he said.
"Calm down Batsy or should I say Brucey.
1 I was just walking around. 2 My parents are Probably on their way to Arkham right now if you're here you probably caught them being naughty again.
3 I know that Gotham's dangerous, my parents, aunts and uncle are the cause of it most likely." The girl said now looking at Batman with big round bluebell eyes.
"Wait who are you? How do you know me? Also did you just call me Batsy, just like Harley Quinn?" Batman once again asked.
"Sure did, momma taught me that. Also it ain't hard to figure out who's behind the mask of the dark knight, Brucey. Only you have the sources to be a hero. Lastly I'm Marinette Quinn daughter of The Joker and Harley Quinn. Hi Brucey nice to meet you. Now did my parents get locked up in Arkham again? If so then I better be heading to Auntie Iv's place."