XV: CATS

Mari's POV

Okay so this is our second week here in Gotham, the whole week we could explore here.

Dami convinced me to go to the animal shelter today. Chloe and Jon were going to the movies so its okay.

Those two had been spending a lot of time together. I'm happy for them.

After last Saturday happened everything was good. Some of the class were having doubts on Lie-la.

Back to Dami and I going to the shelter. He said he was going to pick me up since he stayed at the Manor yesterday. I really don't get why he's staying here at the hotel with us. Oh well, not that I'm complaining.

My phone dinged signalling a text from Dami.

"I'm here angel let's go."

I went to the lobby and saw my very hansome Shaytan right there waiting though I do not know why he had flower in his hand.
"Hi Shaytan" I greeted.
"Hello Hbibti, you look lovely." He replied.

He gave me the flower and ecorted me to his bike, I then noticed Alfred the cat on a little side cart.
"Why hello there Alfred, I didn't know you were coming with us." I said petting him.
"Sorry I didn't tell you but Alfred needs to go to the vet for his grooming. The vet is near the shelter so I brought him along.' Dami said.

'No worries Dami, I did quite miss this little one." I assure him.
"Well let's get going shall we?" Dami offered.
I nodded and smiled hoping on the back of his bike.

Damian's POV

Not that I'd admit it but I was getting quite jealous of the attention the animals were getting from Angel. The cats were really enjoying the attention.

Troy a volunteer from the shelter had asked me to help him carry a few bags containing the foods for the animals, I of course agreed to help out.
While Mia another volunteer convinced Angel to help her accompany the animals.

Angel was throwing toys for the dogs to fetch while pettng the cats that were snuggling her.
I wish it was me instead, snuggling and getting my love's attention. Why'd I take her to the shelter again?

A few more bags and we were done, I also got a text from the vet that Alfred was good to go.

"Hey Dami are you and Alfred going to head onto the Manor after you drop me off at the Hotel?" Angel asked.
"Maybe, why? Woulld you like to go somewhere else? I could accompay you." I said hoping to spend more time with her.

"Well if you aren't too busy I was hoping you'd like to go to the Park? Or I could come with you to the Manor to hang out?"

That would be nice, the three imbiciles were working so no distractions and teasing from them so...
"Sure Angel we can stay at the Manor til dinner then we'll come back."

"Nice I'll text Chloe when we get to the Manor."

Once we had gotten to the Manor, Alfred the cat got even more comfy in Angel's arms. We were outside, I was playing with Titus while she was pettiing Alfred. What is going on with this Cat today. He's more snugly than usual.

"Hey Dami why'd you name Alfred the Cat Alfred?" Angel said.
"Well Pennyworth gave him to me and I thought why not?" I replied.

"Hmm interesting." Angel said then went back to petting Alfred.

We had went home After dinner with th Family. I must admit it feels nice to see Angel getting along with everyone. I know Mother practically married us through the bonding ceremony even if we were already dating at the time...