VIII: WIND

3rd POV

The Order of the Guardians were losing a war against the Legue of Assasins. Master Fu was able to escape with the most powerful Miracle Box when the Legue had destroyed the last temple. Fu also managed to escape with his grandchild, a beautiful baby girl by the name of Mainette.

Fu had gotten to the Legue's base, he had made up his mind to try and negotiate with
Ra Al Ghul. He spoke to the guards then wad escorted to Ra Al Ghul. Talia Al Ghul and her 1 year old son, Damian were also there.

"Ah guardian what brought you here? What made you brave enough to think that I would spare you from death?" Ra asked with a snarky smirk. "I come to offer a truce, I hope to negotiate with you Demon Head." Fu said hopeful that Ra would give him and his grandchild a chance.

A chilly wind blew and a few fallen leaves swirled around Marinette and Damian, the two children made eye contact causing little Marinette to giggle and Damian gave a small smile towards Mari. Ra noticed this small exchange, he thought of it and came up with an idea.
"I understand guardian, tell me who is this child with you?" He said, questioningly.
"My grand daughter," was Fu's reply.
"Well, how about this, I'll call off the war and spare you and the child, if you agree to have her and my grandson betrothed. That way the Legue and the Order will be connected through them," Ra stated.

Talia looked at her father but knew that he was making a deal that would benefit the Legue.

Fu thought about it and looked at his grandchild, a soft red aura around the child, her eyes looked up to him questioningly. He looked at the boy in Talia's arms and saw a soft green aura around him.

He knew that that only meant two things, one, that both children were true weilders of the ladybug and cat miraculous and two, the children were destined since the ladybug and cat weilders were soulmates. "I agree," Fu replied.

As time went by Marinette grew up to be a beautiful and intelligent young girl. Damian grew up to be a serious and smart young lad.

The two were taught the same thing but were taught separately. Mari also learned the basics of the miraculous at age 4.

Mari (4 years old) was in the training section of the Legue's base. She was practicing her fighting skills. (A/N: Yes, young Marinette was very talented ok?)

Damian (5 years old) was about to go and head to the library to brush off on his Mandarin, until he felt the wind. Damian had a gut feeling telling him to go to the training hall instead. He walked off in that direction, he found a girl punching and kicking a dummy.

The wind blew and a few dead leaves swirled around her. The girl had noticed and turned feeling eyes on her. She looked at the entrance to see Damian. As soon as the two made eye contact the wind swirled around them then slowly faded.

"Hi, I'm Marinette, care to practice with me?"

Damian was a bit hesitant but still agreed. He introduced himself to her and had pointed out a few notes for her when she throws a punch. They trained, Damian helped Mari with her attack and defence. The two agreed to have a small spar session, they moved in sync and could predict each others move.

Talia was looking for her son. She thoight he would be at the library but was not there when she had looked. She was passing by the training hall when she heard, "Nice try Damian."

Talia was curious and peeked at the scene. She saw her son sparring with his betrothed.
She watched the two and decided to make a note to ask Fu if they could train and study together. "That's enough," Talia interupted gaining the attention of the two, "it is late you two must rest."