XVI: ROYALTY(2)

---Just a filler chapter.----

Previously:

"Maman? Papa? What are you doing here?"

Mari's POV

What is happening here?
Why are Maman and papa doing here? Not that I'm complaining though just really surprised.

"Sweetie we can explain." Sabine began.
"I think it's better if we take this to the sitting room." Bridgette cutted in.
"Right um- Empress Bridgette? I assume? Um- p-please do lead the way." Mari stuttered.
"This way please." Bridgette said.

They all got to a living area in the Palace.
Damian and Chloe sat next to Marinette. The other three Wayne boys were behind tem.
Sabine, Bridgette, Tom and Felix were in another sofa facing Marinette.

"Well um- sweetie, you see we aren't really your parents."Sabine began.
"The truuth is I'm your uncle, Sabine is your aunt." Tom continued.
"Then who are Maribear's parents?" Chloe asked. She saw that her friend was speechless and shockked.

"You know how you were invited here? Well Chloe you're friends with the princess. Truth is Empress Bridgette is my sister, you're real mother, dear." Sabine said.
"Wha- how- why- I-" Mari can't seem to wrap the reality yet.
"Wait are you saying Mari is the Princess?" Chloe said.
"Yes dear she is." Bridgette said.
"Boys if you don't mind i believe we need to talk to Marinette in private." Felix said.
"Waiit do- do they know?" Mari asked.
"Yes Blueberry we knew, but before you say aanything it wasn't our story to tell. We only know the parts of the story, they can tell you the whole truth." Dick explained.
"Oh- can- can Damian stay?" Mari said looking at Felix and Bridgette.
"Ofcourse dear." Bridgette said.

After Mari nodded to let them start explaining, Bridgette started to tell things from the begginig. She told of why she had to send Marinette with Sabine, she explained the attack or threat to the throne. She explained that Mari was heir to the throne since she was her biological daughter. When Mari heard the clear story and explanation she understood. She couldn't really be mad because they were only trying to no they actually did the riight thing and protected her. They were only caring for her. After she heard the full story she hugged her parents, her real parents who were in tears after telling their daughter of what they had to do, how much they didn't want to send her away until today, how much tthey loved her and wished that they were by her side when she was growing up.
Mari told them that she understood. That they didn't have to be sorry, that she was thankful that they cared for her. She told them they were only doing what they thought were right and even if it was hard for them to do so they still did it for her. She said that they could maybe spend time with each other, get to catch up.

Mari also hugged Sabine and Tom, "Even if you guys aren't my real parents i'm thankful that you've taken care of me and treated me like your own. Thank you, you guys would always be like parents to me. We are still related and are family though. I love you both so much."
The Family then group hugged. Damian looked at his Angel, she was happy that was good to him. Chloe smiled at the sight, she was happy for her best friend, then she realized something.
"Im best friends with China's Princess... I'M BEST FRIENDS WITH CHINA'S PRINCESS! OMG! OMG! Lila is sooo going to be jealous ha! Don't worry Maribear I love you even if you were just related to the Empress and I still love you as you as a princess but I love you even just as clumsy old Maribug!" Chloe said smiling at the family that she got attention of.
"Love you too Queenie!" Mari said getting out of the hug of her family. She then went to hug Chloe.

"Question though does that mean she's going to be Empress soon? Does that mean Damian is her Emperor?" Chloe said, slightly smirking from the way Marinette and Damian both blushed.