10

sorry sorry sorry for the lack of posting, but I'm back :)
pls leave feedback

(mayas pov)

I held her, contemplating if I should ask her what had happened or not.

"Want to talk?" I asked her, thinking this would be better than doing nothing.

She shook her head giving me an apologetic look.

"He just seems to have the same problems as my dad" she says not intending to execute that more right now.

I massaged her back telling her it would be okay and we can talk tomorrow

"you have to rest now carina, you have to get up early" I calmed her down.

"Yeah, let's go to bed maybe." she told me relieved she could bury that topic for today.

(carinas pov)

Glad this day coming to an end all I wanted was to sleep. As much as I could before I need to go to the hospital, eventually seeing my brother again.

Waking up by the annoying sound of my alarm i felt mayas arm laying over me. Looking at her I remembered what happened last night.

I woke up from what felt like five minutes of sleeping, I felt maya twitching in her sleep. I felt her breathing was not even anymore. As she began to mutter in her sleep I felt the need of comforting her during her bad dream.

I slid closer to her trying to sooth her, telling her I'd be here. Then her leg kicked mine again, followed by her groaning, causing me to distant myself from Maya again, just observing what happened now.

She seemed to have a fight with someone as she kept twitching.

"No please don't... I'm sorry..." She begged. "I will keep my eyes forward from now on dad... Stop"

My throat tightened up hearing my girl suffering like that, me not being able to help her overcome this situation.

Out of a sudden she gasped for air and sat up.

"Maya?" I whispered not being able to talk properly. I can't belive what just happened.

She turned around to me, her eyes swollen her body covered in cold sweat.

"Maya it's okay. You had a dream." I tried to get her out of her shook.

She layed down again and I immediately hugged her. Glad she didn't quite comprehend what just happened.

"Let's go back to sleep" She said, while snuggling up to me.

I tried to forget what I saw...

"Carina make that stop" She tore me out of my thoughts. I followed her demand and went showering.

"Did you sleep well Babe?" She asked me.

"Was okay" I said, deciding to not bring the incidents up yet. "And you?"
"Me too" She said which confirmed my assumption she did not rember anyting.

I wasn't in a good mood, which maya became aware of since we both didn't talked much this morning. Both heading to work.

Maya was listening to some music, distracting herself from the fact that she had to go to the station again. Carina was not very talkative this morning.

(mayas pov)

I changed my cothes, glad Vic was the only one in the locker room.

"Are you better?" She was glad having me back at work. She told me the last two days she was really missing me and she told me Carina had texted her when I forgot about our date.

"A little bit" I told her the truth, not wanting to talk further about that topic. My feelings and thoughts are my thing, barely someone knows them.

"Everything okay with Carina?"

"I don't know" I responded stern.

"Did you argue?" She aked

"No... I miss her" I added. Vic giving me a gentle hug. I smiled a little letting her know I was glad I had her.

I ate my sandwich, feeling the faces on me.

I tried my best to ignore them, but I coulnd't so I sat beside Andy now.

"Can we talk?" I asked her, finally wanting to end our disputes and having her back again.

"What about?" She countered.

"Us... Why are you acting like I'm nothing for weeks now?"

she sighed...

"you... you know how much I wanted to be in your position maya"

I nodded... was really everything about that damn captain thing?

"it isn't my fault Andy, I would have wanted you to have this job aswell. I feel awful for weeks because everyone hates me"

"yeah because you're not the best joice for this position. don't get me wrong you're a great firefighter, one of the best. but captain... was supposed to be my thing. I kinda see that as my station, now that my dad is... gone. so I wanna have the control over it..."

I just looked at her. didn't know what to say. apparently trying to fix things does not work anymore.

"okay, I get it" I said and went to the on call room to lay in one of the beds staring at the wall...