29

mayas pov
"Maya?"

"Sorry I need to -" I half hearted answered her and stumbled away, looking at where my girlfriend were.

I didn't wanted to think what I thought but I had a bad feeling...

The kitchen was empty aswell..
My thoughts started spinning further and further.
I already pictured everything in my head making my heart beating as fast as after I won my medal.
This can't be happening I thought.
I made my way into our bedroom as I suddenly heard noises from the bathroom.

I didn't think twice... I barged in right away expecting the worst...

"What the -" I stopped yelling...

carinas pov
As everyone were dancing for a while I suddenly felt sick... I haven't had that much wine but I got drunk fast...

I leaned at the kitchen counter trying to fight the nausea and the dizzyness, despite everything, my eyes only on my beautiful hot girl.

I thought of telling her that I didn't felt that well. But I was so glad she was having a good time, being happy and enjoying everyone around.

I felt a hand on my back as I twitched and turned around.

"Everything okay? You're a little pale."

Arizona stood behind me with a worried look on her face, her hand suddenly feeling my temperature.

I didn't reply as I just hoped Maya didn't became aware of anything.
But she was deep into the song playing right now...

"You're a little hot..." she stated and right afterwards was smirking at the realization of what she just said to me.
I wanted to enjoy this fun moment but I felt my throat tightening up and the nausea became worse.

I looked at her before making my way into the bathroom.
I was glad for her support as I weren't as steady on my feet anymore.

mayas pov
Arizona was holding Carinas hair and she was hovering over the toilet...

Both were looking at me, startled of me storming in... I already regretted every thought I had before...

"What's going on?" I asked Arizona while kneeling down besides Carina

"She became sick..." Arizona informed me.
I hated that she probably could think of what I thought earlier and I wanted to apologize to both of them but now wasn't the right time...

"Thanks for taking care of her but could you please leave us alone?" I asked her.

Arizona wordlessly left the room and my full attention was dedicated to Carina now.

"Babe what's wrong?" I asked her worried

"I don't know I just don't feel good" she mumbled as she threw up again.
I quickly grabbed her hair as I was gently caressing her back... I felt so sorry for her.

"Shh it's gonna be okay... I'm here" I tried soothing her.

I sat on the floor having carina leaning onto me.

"Take a deep breath baby... does it get better?" I asked as I couldn't stand seeeing her in pain like this.

"A little..." she told me which gave me a tiny bit of relief.

I splashed cold  water over my hand, carefully caressing her forhead so she could cool down a bit.

"Does this feel good carina?" I asked her making sure I did nothing that was uncomfortable to her. She gave me a nod while resting her face on my chest.