24

carinas pov
"Bella please don't be that loud the next time"

I smirked at Maya who was throwing on her leggings and stood there in her calvin klein bra, looking extremely hot.

"that's all your fault thought"

"I bet everyone heard you and now I can't come here again"

"I'm the captain I can make you..."
she cleared her throat winking at me.
"order you... to come... here.... more often"

"Are you literally always in the mood?"

I laughed at her and tickled her belly when she was about to throw on her sweater

"CARINA NO STOP THAT" she bursted out laughing and my heart melted seeing her happy like this after the incident.

"I'm not..." she pouted

"I see... soo are you ready to go?"

"Sure" she said after pressing her lips on my cheek again.

I took her hand, as we strolled down towards the reception.

"Andy?" Maya called her as we went towards the parking lot
"Maya?"
She looked down at both of us and I knew she knew...

but I didn't felt shame, I felt pride holding the captains, my girlfriends hand right now. I could feel her bones and veins... it was a perfect hand in so many ways.

"Uhm I just wanted to ask you... party at Carinas place? Friday. Are you in?"
Maya gave me a quick look asking if I was okay with that, I nodded and stroked her thumb.
Whatever happened at the station today, it was a good thing, I thought.

"Sure, anyone else coming?"
"Well you can ask Vic"

She agreed and we went my car.

mayas pov
I saw all the moving boxes in her car and suddenly something seemed to hit me...

She was in my apartment alone, in my space, my bubble.
I didn't thought about that earlier today, I just was glad about the fact that I didn't had to go in there.

I wanna be okay with my dad though. I don't know what I think about it... it's a mess.
All the scenarios of carina being in my apartment alone popped up in my mind.

I did trust her, but still she must have saw things, cause I felt like all of my apartment was stuffed into her car.

"Maya? Everything okay?" We drove to her apartment and I have been staring out of the window ever since.
I was torn out of my trance and looked into her worried brown eyes.

"Yeah... I'm just tired."

"Are you sure?" She took one hand off of the steering wheel, caressing my thigh. Another thing I wasn't used to.
I nodded.

"It was a long day and I kinda have to think about some stuff" I replied going back to my habit of shoving down most of the information.

"How about you're taking a nap when we're home. I'll unpack some of your stuff and cook something for us?"

I knew this suggestion was supposed to brighten up my mood but it wasn't working... the thought of her alone unpacking MY stuff... it didnt felt right. I didn't know what was in there I didn't know what she saw already and it made me so uncomfortable...

"No..."

I felt carinas hand suddenly stop and grabbing onto the steering wheel again.
She looked confused and when she spoke I noticed she kinda seemed to be pissed.

"What no Maya? I'm trying to help you?"

"I... I... just... let's unpack together or I'll do it when you're at work and I'm alone some day..."

I didn't wanna tell her the reason why, I didn't wanted to hurt her again.

"Okay..." she didn't sounded happy about it but she accepted it.

A few minutes later Maya and Carina were both carrying all of Mayas belongings into her apartment.

carinas pov
"I'll just relax there for a minute" Maya told me while laying on the couch.

"Sí bambina I'll cook some pasta"

so I headed to the kitchen and started to chop some tomatoes.
I loved cooking it reminded me of my other home. Italy. My mom...
Every now and then I glanced at the moving boxes wondering why Maya was so strict about unpacking it herself...

I felt my phone vibrating in the pocket of my jeans and I thought it was probably gonna be Amy who was once again checking in on her former patient.
but I was wrong.

one new message from Dr. Robbins

Hi, are you back at work tomorrow, I missed you today :)

This confused me... she never texted me when I was off work because she "missed me" What was that about... Doesn't she know I had a girlfriend?

I was about to reply when Maya came around the corner. Her hair messy because of her nap and her eyes a little darker than usual.

"Hey... slept well?"
I asked her

"Yes... but I woke up from this amazing smell" she smiled as I stirred the sauce of the pasta.

"Who were you texting to? Was it Amy? I thought maybe you could invite her?"

This sounded good, I made a note in my head to ask her when I'll see her tomorrow in the cafeteria.

"No it was Dr. Robbins one of my colleagues" I told her incidental

"okay... what does she wanted..."

I felt Maya becoming jealous and I didn't wanna make this a big thing knowing Maya always gets a little worked up in her emotions fast.

"just about work tomorrow. nothing important"

"oh okay"

Did I lied to her? I felt kinda bad but I didn't even know what Arizona was this interested in me suddenly.

Maya came nearer hugging me from behind and giving me a soft kiss on her shoulder.
I knew she wanted to make sure she's mine and she has a hold on me right now.

I turned around facing her, my hand wandering to her cheek the other one grabbing onto her hip.
"Bella" I whispered into her mouth before kissing her and feeling the feeling only kissing Maya causes in me....

a soft moan escaped her mouth and her tongue wandered further into my mouth, her hand tightly wrapped around my body as if she never would want me to let go ever...

an; what are your thoughts? I hope everyone still enjoys this story haha

thoughts and ideas are appreciated!
thank you for readying :)