28

Maya and Carina were in their bathroom after long working days getting ready for the girls.

"What should I wear? Do we even have a dresscode?" Maya asked as she blowdried her hair.

"You look hot in literally anything, I don't think it will matter" the Italian answered her question.

Maya wasn't pleased by that.

"thanks, that was a lot of help." She said annoyed.

"Heyy... bambina what's the matter... chill a little" The Italian said calming as she noticed how nervous her girlfriend became.

After a few minutes of discussion Maya wore a dark green sweater and a ripped mom jeans.

Carina decided for a black shirt with a beige cardigan, matching the dark blue jeans.

"Is everything of the food prepared, do you need help?" Maya asked once again. Carina just shook her head as they were both waiting for everyone to arrive.

mayas pov
Finally someone rang the bell. I almost jumped off the couch running towards the door, carina quickly following me...
Let it not be Dr. Robbins just now... I just prayed before opened the door.
I discretely let out a small sigh of relief.

"Heyy you two" Andy and Vic greeted us.

"heyy" Carina and me both greeted them as well.

We made ourselves comfortable at the couch while carina went to the kitchen to hand us all our first cocktail.

"Thank you" I said happy when I took a zip.

Not much later another ringing of the bell disturbed our ongoing conversation about our favorite movie right now.

"I'll get it" the Italian told me.
But I followed her not wanting to be not by her side when the other blonde would make her first appearance in our apartment.

"There is the momma" Amelia hugged first Carina and then me...
It felt a little bit weird seeing her not in her white coat.

"Nice not seeing you in a hospital" she told me after putting her jacket down.

"I can agree" I said with a shy smile. She knew parts and sides of me nobody knew... except well... Carina...

carinas pov
I noticed Maya being extra touchy today, always searching for my hand to hold or my hip to rest her arm on... I didn't mind though. I just hope it will be okay once Arizona will be here.
As if she heard my thoughts she rang the bell and once again me and Maya made our way to the door.

Maya having a tight grip on my hand. I stroked her thumb calming her down... And me as well.

"Heyy Carina" She came in with the biggest smile, being ready to hug me.
I reluctantly let go of Mayas hand to put both of my arms around the beautiful blonde.

"Hey Maya" she now looked at Maya.
I felt how she was analyzing every part of her body, almost like checking her out.
She wore a black jeans with a white blouse, her hairls curled up as I never saw them before.

"Hey... Arizona" She friendly greeted my colleague as she noticeably slow took a hold of my hand again and went back into the living room.
I gave Arizona an encouraging smile to follow us.

Arizona and Amelia ending up being totally in a happy shook when they saw the other one were there. I didn't even know they were this close.

After everyone said hello to each other we were all enjoying our food.

everyone was chatting about how good the food was, which made me blush a little.

Maya just laughed about it, tweaking my cheek

"She's the best." she stated as everyone nodded in agreement.

"So what are we drinking for?"
Vic asked as she filled the shot glasses since the sun setted.

"Carina and Maya?" Both Andy and Amy suggested

"Noo guys please... no" Maya complained and we all became aware this wasn't the first alcohol of this evening she had.

"How about everyone thinks something for themselves" Arizona suggested.

I didn't know how it happened but she was sitting next to Maya and thanks to her alcohol level being pretty high already she didn't seemed to care anymore.

"That's a good idea" she said high fiveing Arizona, I laughed about it trying not to cringe too hard considering Maya had a strong Opinion about the pediatrician ealier today.

"Okay cheers guys" Amelia yelled from across the table lifting up her glass with coke

"Cheers!" everyone repeated in sync as we swallowed the burning liquor.

mayas pov
I don't know if it was the alcohol but I had to admit I liked Arizona, I thought.

"Dancing, dancing, dancing" Andy now begged us getting up from the table.

Carina turned on the music as I started singing at the top of my lungs.

Everyone cheering me on as we were all jumping around.

I saw Vic and Amelia sitting down on the couch taking a short break.

I made my way to Andy

"Hey you." I said smiling.
"I'm glad you're here" I continued
She gave me a hug as I whispered into her ear what I wanted to tell her these past days
"I won't give you my job... I'm the captain... and I can't loose"
A big smile creeped over her face
"Let's celebrate that" she said raising her beer.
We stood in the corner of the room as I watched everyone on our apartment.

Amy and Vic still talking as Amelia proudly showed her her ultrasound pic.

I looked around again, feeling like something... someone was missing...

My girlfriend and... Arizona...

an; sorry for the mean ending again
what do you want to happen?
I hope you enjoyed this chapter please keep commenting it motivates me so much.