27

maya pov
"Hey Carina"

"Hey Bella, would you like to come grocery shopping with me?" she asked and I felt her smiling through the phone asking that question.

"Oh yes, give me ten minutes and I'll be there"

I quickly said goodbye to Andy and Vic as I took the opportunity and jogged to the supermarket.

"There she is" The Italian greeted me with a big smile when she saw me and I was relived that she was feeling better.

I felt better as well, the clouds from this morning passes and now sun rays beamed their heat onto my face. Sun always made me happy.

I was about to give Carina a hug when she made a step back

"Ah ah ah Shower first" she chuckled.

"Seriously?" I asked her a little disappointed I didn't got a hug.

"Let's go in there" She pointed towards the entrance of the supermarket.

"Carina you know we are only 5 people you don't need to buy the whole store"
I said half concerned half amused.

"6 actually" she said to me.

I was confused and in my mind our small list in my appeared.
Carina, Andy, Vic, Amelia, and me.

"But...." I frowned.

"I invited Dr. Robbins as well" she interrupted my thinking process.

My smile immediately dropped thinking of her.
I never met her, I just saw her a few times when I picked carina up from work and I had to admit... she was damn hot.

carinas pov
"I'm sorry I didn't asked you. It was a spontaneous idea" I tried to justify my action

she just nodded.

"Maya shes just a colleague, but she's nice so I thought I'd invite her..."

"Mhm okay.."

I stopped the shopping cart forcing her to stand still for a moment.

She glanced at me her eyes trying to figure out what to belive and what to think.

"I promise you, just a friend, come here" I said opening my arms for her to snuggle in them.

"She texts you a lot these days" she defended herself

I knew... but I played it down

"It's about patiens, work stuff Maya..."

She hesitated but I saw she wanted it.
I made a step towards her, giving her an encouraging smile.

Finally I held her in my arms and could give her a long passionate kiss, I didn't care about her being sweaty anymore.

"Okay..." she sighed out.

"I love you" I mumbled when we both had to take a breath.

"I thought shower first" She whispered into my ear.

"I couldn't wait that long anymore" I whispered back.

"Could you two continue at home? people have jobs to get to"

I heard an angry man complain and realized we were blocking the hall and were still in the supermarket and not in the hot steaming shower I wanted to be right now.

"dumb dykes..." he mumbled when he walked passed us.
I didn't care. Maya on the other hand seemed kinda affected by his statement.

"hey Bellina don't listen to such dumbasses" I whispered, taking her hand to give her comfort.

mayas pov
I was surprised by myself... I cared a lot about Carina i noticed once again.
I saw myself being jealous and I mostly never were when it was over it was over and I looked for someone else. I didn't care that much.

Now the thought of this hot Italian not being my girlfriend almost drove me crazy.

That's the reason why I didn't asked further questions about Arizona, why I gave in and trusted her... the alternative was maybe ruining her mood, frustration for both of us, loosing her...
and I for sure couldn't handle that.

"What else do we need" I asked carina. My perfectionism didn't wanted to forget anything at all...

"I think some snacks and some non alcoholic drinks for Amelia" the Italian told me.

After half an hour both were home again putting their groceries in the fridge and into the cupboards

"Are you exited for tomorrow?"
I asked Maya as we were both sitting on the couch.

"Yes, I'm happy about Vic and Andy coming ... kinda nervous seeing Amelia though since you know last time was a little... weird..." I answered.

"She's the kindest human being and she will be super chilled you will see... Arizona is nice too"

I gave her a light smile thinking I rather wouldn't want her to be near my carina but whatever. I just hope everything will be okay.
I'm just happy and looking forward  to have a fun night with friends again.

"I think I'm gonna take my shower now" I told her going into the bathroom knowing she most likely would follow me.
I needed some time with her now. only her and only me.

I only wore  my panties and bra when she finally reached the door and knocked...

"Finally" I yelled in excitement as carina came in.

carinas pov
I saw my beautiful hot girlfriend leaning at the sink as she waited for the water to warm up.

I quickly threw my jeans on the washing machine and maya forcefully pulled me towards her manovering us towards the shower.

As we were fully naked we stepped into the shower, the hot water pattered down on us.
Mayas hand wandered up and down my hips grinding her body against mine...

Our breaths became heavier.
I felt her hands pushing me against the wall she holds a tight grip on me, making sure I didnt slipped.

"Mayaa" I moaned.

her mouth heavily sucking on my neck as my hands were intertwined in her long blonde hair...

As her hand finally reached my core I arched back as Iet out another moan and maya finally pleased me.

"I have tons of hickeys now" I fake complained as I hugged her from behind, smelling her wet hair.

She just shrugged and gave me another long passionate kiss...

Oh I loved her... I thought...

an; thank you so so much for all the comments on the last chapter

any thoughts and ideas what might happen on the party please let me know what you think