30

carinas pov
As my eyes suddenly fluttered open I felt the sun on my face...
I covered my eyes as the sun rays seemed to be too bright for them right now.

"Hey sleepyhead how are you feeling?" I heard Maya asking as she came into the living room.
her hair in a messy ponytail.

"I uhnm... what... why am I on the couch..." I tried to remember...

"You had a little too much wine baby"

Oh God yeah... I remember being in the bathroom but after that... big blackout I thought.
I just nodded at her...

"How are you?" she repeated her question.

"I don't know... my head is killing me and I don't feel like moving..."

"I assumed that." Maya went back into the kitchen 2 minutes later she came back with a tray of orange juice and some grapes and sandwiches.

"Oh mio dio Maya..." I said in disbelief of what she just did for me.

"I know what someone needs after a rough night." She said sitting beside me on the couch.

I let her feed me some grapes and occasionally she kissed me afterwards.

"That's the best cure for a hangunder"
She started laughing as I looked at her confused.

"What is it bellina?"

"It's hangover not hangunder... gosh you're so cute."

"Stoop it please" i giggled.

She cuddled into me which really seemed to make all of my hang... over symptoms dissappear.

We ate "breakfast" at 14:30 and decided to take it slow today which means we layed on the couch another hour before we found the motivation to take a shower...

"I love the sun..." Maya sighed as she looked out of the window, waiting for her hair to dry.

It was the first really warm day in Seattle as spring started.

"Let's go take a walk Bambina" I half stated half asked her.

I didn't expect Maya to be that happy as she hopped into my arms after I finished my sentence.

I kissed her cheek right away searching for a deeper and more passionate way to love her.
As my tongue entered her mouth I felt her Arm tighter around my back as a soft moan escaped her mouth.
Just when we needed to breath we separated our lips.

"Why so happy?" I looked into her shining blue eyes...

"I had the same Idea... and I'm just happy because I'm going on a walk... with you."

"Sí Bellina that's the plan."

"It will do you good, make the headache better and everything" she explained. She really was the hangover expert I thought smiling.

"Can we Picknick?" she asked as she became more and more exited

"Of course of course" I agreed.

We packed the rest of the grapes and some water and a blanket and left the house.

I bet I looked like trash as I was just wearing my black sweatpants and a white oversized shirt from Maya.
My hair in a messy bun.
Maya stole my cardigan, it suited her so so much.

"You're beautiful."

"Have you looked at me I literally feel like a zombie." I complained.

"The prettiest I have ever seen." I tousled through her hair to mock her as she lowkey hated it.

"Carina..." she said lowering her voice and before I could continue She grabbed her hand and interlaced our fingers.

mayas pov
I loved being near her. The sun was shining and the sky was perfectly blue.

We walked not that long until we finally found a place to stay.

It was a little park near the sea.

We arranged the blanket and put down the basket.

"I love it here..." I told carina as I looked at the water.

Waves were breaking in a calming rhythm which seemed to affect my body.

I felt just happy... enjoying this moment.

I leaned into Carinas arms as she sat down.

"You want snuggles huh?" She asked me despite knowing the answer.

"Mhm" I said.

She started giving me a head massage. I felt her fingers carefully and softly stroking my hair.

"Only time I like you touching my hair" I said smiling.

She gave me a knowing nod.
"Yes I know"

"How are you doing?" I asked her once again making sure she felt better than this morning.
I literally tried to wake her 5 times with no success.

"Good... you make everything better"

I felt my heart pounding harder as I heard her saying this remembering how much I loved her once again.

"Thank you for everything..." I told her.

I tilted my head indicating a kiss I shortly after her lips were pressed against mine.

Slowly it became a bit colder as the sun was beginning to set.

I shiver went down my spine and minutes later I had goosebumps all over my underarms, which were not covered with the t shirt so I put on carinas cardigan again.

"Bellina come closer" Carina demanded so I slid closer to her.

Her arms wrapped tight around me and the blanket was halfway laying over our legs.

I slowly stroked her arm, as I leaned my head onto her shoulder.

Being this close to her I could take in everything even more.
The smell of her, her beautiful small mole under her mouth and lastly her eyes...
her mesmerizing brown eyes, in the sunlight they even were golden.

I felt her body slightly moving as I felt her breathing on my body.

neither of us said anything. it was a comfortable silence though.
We were both in our moment, together.

I looked at the sea... the waves were calming me down so much.

The sky reached all the pretty colors by now... it went from blue to purple to orange.

"it's beautiful..." Carina silently whispered taking my hand and softly stroking my cheek.

"yeah..." I sighed...

"Mason would've loved this..."

an; how did you liked this? I'm a little unsure about it so idk haha
what are your thoughts
what do you want to happen next?

also I thought of starting a marina one shot book would you read that? lol

thank you so much for commenting and reading! xo