10

chapter ten
graduation!

phoenix raye
perspective

"zara, im going out ill be back," i said into the apartment.

"ok well just be back in time to help me get ready," she said as she walked out of her room. i nodded and turned around chuckling when i saw her wearing a pink face mask.

"nice face," i said smiling she smiled and rolled her eyes, i grabbed my apartment keys and phone walking out and downstairs. i smiled as i saw William leaning on his car.

"your chauffeur awaits," he said in a crappy british accent.

"thank you kind sir" i smiled as he opened his passenger seat door, "arent you quite the gentleman."

"Yeah, uh this is the only time to, enjoy while it lasts," he said as i got into the car. he shut the door before he walked around getting into the driver's seat. he started the car before looking at me.

"So where we headed?" he asked.

i shrugged, "i don't know, take me someone, but i need to be home before 3" i smiled as he nodded before checking his watch and driving off. "so you're coming tonight?" i asked looking at him.

"unless i get paged back, you have got me to yourself all night," he said smiling. i smacked his arm lightly as he chuckled. "Not like that," he said, "and im taking you out for dinner after. you, zara and her boyfriend."

"it's Leo" i corrected him smiling, "your gonna have to start remembering his name."

"hey I'm learning, no need to-" he paused looking for the right words.

"what make fun of you?" i questioned and he nodded, "i was not. i was just simply smiling, there is a difference."

"mhm," he smiled then focused back on the road. he kept driving before he pulled into a small car park parking the car. we got out and i smiled looking around before looking at him.

"where are we?" i asked. he started to walk and i caught up to him.

"um, it's called Bicester Villiage, it's just a bunch of small shops" he replied.

"This is beautiful," i said quietly. i walked in and smiled before he pulled me into one of the stores. i looked around seeing it was a jewellery store.

"crap, this stuff is gorgeous," i said to myself.

"and homemade" Williams voice interrupted me. i turned around and looked up at him.

"seriously?" i asked and he nodded, "wow." i looked at the price tag before turning around. "i can't afford it," i said smiling.

"ill buy it for you. consider it a graduation gift" he said following me out. i looked back at him stopping just outside the store.

"will-" i started before he interrupted me.

"ill buy it for you. come on" he finished. i smiled turning around and walking off.

"phoenix" he said loudly as he caught up to me, "where are you going in such a rush?"

i smiled, "i don't know, somewhere down there, away from the expensive shops because it's the only way you won't get me anything," i said

"or so you think," he said smiling. we walked through more of the stores before we walked into another jewellery store.

"good afternoon, is there anything i can help you with?" one of the girls behind the counter asked.