Chapter Thirty - We Are One

ONE YEAR LATER

I felt the sun beaming down on my back, as I drifted my hands over the crops, seeing if they needed anything today, or if any were ready to be picked.

"Anything?" I heard the voice behind me.

I turned and shook my head, "not yet"

"The potatoes and carrots will be ready tomorrow" Alex breathed out, looking at the crops around me.

I walked past him and patted his shoulder, "then it's up to you"

He gave me a smile as he turned and walked with me as we made our way to the group of people , settling in front of the large open space before the houses.

It paid having Alex here, his descendant was Demeter, Goddess of harvest. Between him and I, we always have an abundance of food around us that we shared between the households, although we mostly ate meals together.

Alex turned up around two months ago, the last descendant that I felt enter the void, from calling out to me from the connection.

I looked up at the sky, and opened some rain clouds behind us, for the crops for a few minutes.

I heard giggling, as I saw Emilie being chased around the grass by Hobi. Once he caught her, he pulled her back by her hips into his chest, and tucked his head into her shoulders.

Emilie certainly kept the mood so very relaxed around us, even if we didn't need it. She radiated love, thanks to her descendant Aphrodite. Hobi was infatuated instantly, and had been ever since.

I saw the slight bump in between her hips, and smiled even more.

As we got closer, I felt the tug of my soul, as I felt Tae walking towards me. I looked at his perfect features, as he was giving me a big boxy smile, that made my heart speed up, even a year later.

And then my eyes drifted down to the small bundle in his large arms.

I walked over, leaning up to kiss him first, cupping the side of his face, before looking down at the sleeping six week old baby.

I brushed my fingers lightly over the black mass of hair, that they hard clearly gotten from their Father. The little button nose, that was from my own, and full lips, that again came from their Dad.

I pressed my lips against her forehead, and closed my eyes. The gentle vibrant ruby red fleck that was also attached to my own soul, gave me such comfort.

"Can I have her?" JK asked, holding out his hands.

Tae passed her over gently, as JK sat down next to Yoongi, who smiled down at her.

I smiled as large arms pulled me into a chest, and I closed my eyes, leaning against him as I heard his heart beating.

"Cali" Yoongi called down to my daughter as she started stirring.

Cali was short for Calista, it was a Greek name that meant the most beautiful, and Tae and I thought it was perfect.

"There she is, how are you feeling?" I asked, looking over at Zenna as she held onto Joon's arm as they broke into the clearing.