Chapter Twenty Eight - Never

I healed myself as soon as the spear pierced into my chest, and took a quick step back, moving back out of the way of it. I knew I had no chance against all six of my brothers, combined they were so strong.

I span around, seeing JK right next to me, and I placed my hand quickly on his chest.

He slumped forward, gasping for breath as my palm drew out his soul. The beautiful red vibrant colour, wrapped around my hand, as JK's eyes lulled to the back of his head.

My spare hand quickly went to Joonie, as he went to raise his spear at me, I started pulling at him also. They were both groaning, against my touch as I pulled at them.

I began crying, which caused the storm above us to become violent. I had to sob back a few hard breaths.

My left arm was covered in a tanned glittering brown colour, that was moving freely up and down my arm, as Joon collapsed to the floor.

I heard the loud, alerted, and panicked screech above me.

I sobbed freely, and just briefly, I saw JK's facial expression relax, before he fell to his knees, and then his head crashed against the flattened grass.

I repaired the wall of vines, and wrapped it around the four members of my family I had left, who were nearly making their way through the small gaps before I patched them. The ground shook, as I began to thicken the tight walls.

I couldn't do that again, to my remaining brothers.

The man, was now looking concerned as he started backing away, still looking at me. He looked at my arms, where the souls of my brothers were moving up and down my forearms. I would never absorb them.

"You aren't leaving here alive" I breathed out, feeling a great sense of satisfaction, as he turned and began sprinting away.

The lightening that cracked around me, landed directly on him as he was thrown a few meters up in the air.

Thunder rumbled through my chest, but it was comforting.

Vines pulled from the ground, with sharp thrones that grabbed at the man right away as he tried to get up quickly, but then screamed out as the thrones dug deeper into this skin, drawing large pools of blood right away.

I walked over, and just stood over him.

His eyes were wide, and the expression reminded me of how I must have looked not that long ago, seeing JK coming towards us. The man didn't say anything as we looked at one another.

I pushed into his mind, and he winced right away.

But there as no barrier this time, I slipped in easily.

I found his ability, before wrapping my golden thread around it. I didn't move the vines away from my brothers though, as I didn't want them to see Joon and JK, laying lifeless just the other side of them.

I heard the wail of Jimin, and then I remembered that I also covered... Tae.

He was in there with them.

My bottom lip began quivering.

I looked down at my hand, and pushed up the swirling red soul, to glide around my shoulder, and opened my palm, holding it upwards towards the sky.

The amount of bolts were uncountable as I felt them touch my hand, as the blinding light made the man scream out of pure terror, seeing this happen so close to him.

The power I felt radiating through me was addicting.

My hand was illuminating with a golden and white colour.