Chapter Nineteen - Connected

Over the next two days, I spent the majority of the time outside. With Tae joining me a few times for a long period of times. We played with our abilities together, making each other chuckle before it ended up with laying on the grass, looking up at the sky as I made clouds all different colours of grey, and making them change in sizes, and sometimes would throw a lightening show up as I covered it in angry grey clouds, which always ended with Shasta screeching at me, almost telling me off which made us laugh even more.

I surprised myself as I began to freeze the lake, and then I watched as the waterfall joined the frozen water, and it raised up, leading to a wall of ice.

It was beautiful.

Tae came into my room as normal, as we all said goodnight, as some of us branched off to go back to our rooms.

He relaxed on my bed, put his hands behind his head as he watched me get ready for bed, putting my hair in a bun on top of my head, I gave him a little smile as I grabbed a long shirt from my clothes, and I went into the bathroom.

"That's not fair" he called out.

I giggled to myself, and a few minutes later, I came out of the bathroom.

Tae gave me a big boxy grin and brought his hands up my waist as I just went over and sat on top of him, putting my legs either side of his hips as I bent down, and just laid on him.

His large hands smoothed up and down my back. Hearing his heart beat in his chest, I closed my eyes. My soul subconsciously reached out, moving to his own. We both could feel that feeling that over powered us as usual, as I felt the shimmering threads between us start to twist together more, even with my eyes close I could feel it.

Opening my eyes, I looked up at Tae as the same time, he opened his eyes at me, looking at me through his thick lashes.

Our souls were pulling again, as our lips crashed together quickly.

Right away, Tae rolled the both of us by tilting up his hips so my back hit the bed as I turned, with him in between my legs.

Our kiss was heavy, as our tongues intertwined and I breathed out a small moan into his lips, which made him in return push his hips into me.

I felt his hand move to my thigh, as he slowly brought it up, brushing past my underwear. His large hands brought the bottom of the shirt up, exposing all of my underwear, and my stomach.

As he spread his legs apart to support his weight, he put both of his hands on my waist, grabbed the shirt to move up higher, I moved my own hands to grab at his shirt, tugging it up in one swift movement, making him smirk at me as we broke apart his lips.

Tae pulled his shirt over his head, his fluffy hair moving in front of his eyes before I reached up and pushed it away, smiling at him.

"You are so perfect" I whispered quietly, staring at his wide eyes.

The smile he gave me was so soft, as he looked down at me.

I could feel him pressing with his soul against mine, pushing the feeling he had into my own, and I couldn't help but grin at him.

The air changed around us, as I couldn't hold back my need for him.

I reached up and cupped my hand around his neck, pulling his lips to mine again.

After a few minutes, I felt his hand move to the top of my underwear, and instead of apprehension, or feeling nervous, I wanted him to go further.

My eyebrows raised as I felt his long fingers dip underneath the fabric, and I felt him again push into my soul, searching for any feelings of me wanting to stop. Once he found nothing, but just my excitement, he moved his hand further down.