Chapter Twenty Six - Gaia

Only seconds had passed but it felt like at least a minute had gone by as the sense took over my body that my soul wasn't connected to my body.

But then I felt whole again, and had to take such a large breath in, letting go off Jimin's hand, to place on my chest. Tae leant his head forward, looking at the ground with heavy breathing. I looked over at Jimin once I took another breath, his head was leant back, his hair falling back as he closed his eyes.

They obviously felt the same as I had done.

Then my jaw dropped, as I looked ahead of me. The water trailed forward about ten feet, before just ending. It went onto white marble slate. But it was very wide, the waterfall was so much wider than what it seemed before we were standing in front of it.

I walked forwards, letting go of Tae's hand. Down what seemed like so many white houses, as the green grass with so many flowers went down the hill towards them. I looked to my left, and saw the drop of from a cliff, as it the white marble cut this portion of the water fall away, but cliff seemed to cover all the way around this massive city, seeming like it was cut off abruptly, and thick cloud were at the edges. I pushed them all away, making the pure white city glimmer.

This was home.

Then we heard gasps behind us, as the other four men joined us. Yoongi shook the feeling away from himself, as Joonie took a deep breath, looking at Jin next to him who put his hand over his chest.

Hobi swayed on his feet slightly before JK caught him, looking a little unsteady himself.

In the centre of Gaia, there was three large temples with long white pillars. The ground they were on was raised, making it a obvious point of importance. In the middle of the three temples, there was an smaller just as impressive looking white building that we could make out, from being able to look down at the city.

It is real.

I finally had a home. This was it all along.

We all began walking at the same time, going down the hill. Without even using my ability, the grass around me grew even thicker, as small vines grew around me as we were moving, golden, a very light blue, and a vibrant red colour petals were blooming on the vines.

"I feel like I can breathe easier" JK muttered.

Jin smiled over at him.

Hobi was nearly glowing. His honey tone skin was taking in the sun set, as brilliant red and yellow colours filled the sky.

We passed the houses around us, all different shapes and differed in size, but they were neatly put together, making it a straight forward walk towards the slight raise on the ground underneath us.

So many flower beds covered the ground as we had to choose to go to the left or right, to not ruin the vegetation around us. Joon was right next to Tae as we walked, the others right behind us, taking in the scenery as much as we were.

"There are animals here" Jin said with a smile, looking towards the waterfall that covered the whole of the surroundings of Gaia.

I felt the pull of something in my chest. I hadn't ever felt this before. It made my heart start to pump faster, whatever it was, I needed to follow it to help ease this feeling.

And as Jimin, Tae and I started to lead the others, I wondered if they felt the exact same pull as I did.

We went straight in the middle between two temples, before going into the tall house in front of us. Everything was white stone, and looked so inviting.

In the middle of the house, there was a large open centre, the dimming sun light coming in settling on around a pool of water that was kept in by white marble that was about one foot tall. It was a perfect square.