Chapter 14

Monday night Raw

   Roman, Dean, and I flew to London last night. We were late, but we made it. I had on some ripped jeans and a red tank top with a cardigan.

   I was at the hotel, waiting for it to turn 5. It was 4:52 and I was packing up my gear in my bag. I closed the zipper and hanged the bag over my shoulder. I used the bathroom before I left, and I also brushed my teeth.

   Once it turned 5 I walked out of the hotel and took a cab to the arena. The place looked pretty big from the outside and the inside. I walked to the girls locker room and changed into my gear.

   " What's up Suzie, welcome to my hometown. " Paige said from behind.

   I tied my Jordan's and placed my snap back on my head.

   " It's really pretty here. " I replied, turning around to face her.

   " I know right, sucks I can't be here for long. So I'm enjoying it. I came down here early too. "

   " when did you arrive here? " I asked.

   " I arrived here on Saturday, so I've been here for two days. "

   " Nice. "

   " Gotta run, need to talk to Nattie. " Paige said. She turns around and pushes the door open.

   I take one last look in the mirror and fix anything that looks wrong. When I was ready I walked to the authoritys office.

   I knocked on the door and Stephanie opened. I walked inside to see Kane, J&J security, Big show, and Seth.

   Seth smiled.

   " I need my script " I tell Triple h.

   He stands up and walks to his desk. He opens a drawer and looks through the papers. He pulls out one and hands it to me.

   I skim through the paper. Fight with John Cena. Doesn't say how I'm suppose to do it, or who wins.

   " Question, why doesn't it say who's suppose to win? " I ask.

   " It's because your matches will not be scripted. You are allowed to do any moves. And whoever wins, wins. " Stephanie said.

   Cool, i always wanted to be in an unscripted match.

   " Awesome, thanks. " I say. I turn around and start walking towards the door. I walk out and sit on the side of the hall.

   " Hey, mind if we talk? " Seth says from the other side. He walks towards me and sits down.

   " What is it? " I ask.

   " So I saw you hanging out with Roman and Dean on Thursday and Friday. Just wanted to tell you that they're not part of the authority... "

   " Paige isn't part of the authority either, and I still hang out with her. " I replied.

   " Yeah, but that's different. "

   " Is it because you turned heel on them? "

   " No, yes. They're not good people. You can be hanging out with me rather than them. "

   " Funny, but let me tell you something. No one tells me who to hang out with. " I stand up and start walking away.

   " Hold on, I'm sorry. It's just that I thought they were forcing you to hang out with them. Thought maybe they'll convince you to turn heel on us. "

   I stop and turn around," Seth, if I were to turn heel. It would be my decision, no one would convince me to do it. "

   " Hey, if we're going to be on the same team. We mind as well be friends right? " he says.