Chapter 9

Today is the big day, the day I can finally accomplish my life long dream. The first thing I did this morning was take a quick shower to get me fired up.

I then met Bayley and Sami downstairs for breakfast. Today I ate two waffles and coffee.

After that I grabbed my bag with my wrestling gear and Bayley, Sami, and I walked to the arena together.

Fans were already out there cheering. Bayley and I went to the locker room and changed into our gear. After we were set, we went out backstage and talked until it was my time for the match.

Bayley had a match agianst Sasha Banks, which she won. Due to disqualification.

My match wasn't up until the end of the event. So I had to wait a lot. As always I checked my twitter, many supporters out there that are excited to see me in raw.

Aj walked by me and stood in front.

" Hey, Suzie. "

" Whats up? "

" Just want to wish you luck, i know we are agianst each other. But I have no rivalry with you so we're good. You seem like a pretty good athlete, and I'm obviously going to be hard on you. So wish you the best of luck. "

" Thanks AJ. See you later. "

Aj left, leaving me alone again.

Few minutes later a worker called me over, the match was about to begin. I can hear the audience shouting and cheering my name.

My music played and I went through the curtains and down the ramp. I met AJ in the ring. She gave my a half smile and a reassuring nod. I smiled back at her. The announcer called our names and the bell rang.

AJ circles me, I ran towards her and hit and kicked her in the stomach. Trying to weaken her down to her knees. When she was kneeling down I kicked her hard in the face with my thigh. She covered her mouth.

I dragged my hand through my hair, I ran to the ropes and launched myself towards her and gave her a low dropkick. She fell back and hit her head on the mat. I stood up and climbed up to the third rope. I did a back flip and landed on her. I pulled her leg up.

" One... " She kicked out way to fast.

I stood up and fell on her with many elbows. I tried pinning her down agian.

" One... Two... " She kicked.

I stood up and waited for her to stand. She did so and kicked me in my stomach. She punched me into the corner of the ring and slammed my shoulder to the pole. It didn't hurt the first time, but she kept doing it until the Referee pulled her away. My shoulder felt sore. I climbed the ropes and lunged myself to her. I punched her repeatedly. The referee counted and I moved away. I pulled AJ up by the hair. I crouched her down and hit her in the stomache with my knee. I slammed her head, faceplant. I turned her over and went for the cover.

"One... Two... "

I stood up and raised my fist and nodded, time for the surfboard.

I crossed her legs and grabbed her arms. I pulled her arms back.

" AAAHHHH" Aj yelled.

I pulled more and then lifted her above me. She squirmed. She was about to tap out but she decided to fight it off. I then slammed her face on the mat.

" Yeahhhhhhh! " I yelled.

The crowd went wild.

I waited for AJ to get up. She stood up. I turned around and heel kicked her in the jaw. She fell back. I then did a back flip, landing on her with both knees.

I picked her leg up.

" One... Two............. THREE!"

The bell rang, the referee raised my hand up in the air.

The announcer then said, " You're winner, and the new WWE wrestler Suzie!!! "

The crowd cheered my name. I stood on the second rope and raised my fist.

" Yes! " I whispered to myself.

***

The day before was awesome. I won the match and now I'm going to WWE. I still don't knew when I'll make my debut. I'm suppose to meet up with Vince and the authority this afternoon.

I woke up late, i had few hours of free time. Which I used on Netflix and WWE shows.

I wore a neon green sweater and white shorts. I walked over to the same arena from before. The place looked the same. I imagined seeing myself in the ring fighting Aj. I smiled and walked down the steps. I walked up the ramp and into the backstage area.

I could have used the back door to get there in the first place, but I wanted to see the ring.

I walked down the hallway and stood outside Vince's door. I knocked two times.

Vince opened the door.

" Hello, glad you made it. Sit down. "

I sat down and waited for someone to say something.

" You did great last night, and you did win the match which is even better. " Stephanie said.

" Yes, so you will be on WWE now. You will make your debut on Thursday night SmackDown. It's going to be in Texas. " he handed me a travel ticket with the airports name. There was also a note that said where to meet.

I took it and continued to listen.

" So like I said, you won the match. But we forgot to tell you something. " Stephanie said.

" What? " I said confused.

" There's a condition. " Hunter added.

" and that is? " I asked.

Stephanie and Hunter were whispering to each other.

They finally looked my way agian.

" You have to be part of the authoritys team. "