Chapter 17

Thursday night SmackDown

I already had my gear on, I was ready and energetic. I don't know when or who I'm going to fight, probably John Cena.

The last few days, I have been hanging out with Roman and Dean more than ever. Dean had said the other day that I should probably get along more with Seth, and that's what I'm going to do. I don't want to seem like a bitch who doesn't care about her own job. I might as well try to enjoy the spot I'm in.

The authority would do anything for their members, especially me. I can tell that they adore me. The way they speak, the way Seth doesn't want me to turn heel. Which I don't plan to do. Not until I have a championship in my hands. Not until I figure out my game plan and how I'll do it.

Little by little, I'm working my way to the top. I'll get a championship one day, and I will turn heel. This authority shit won't keep me up for long.

I walked around the backstage area, searching for Seth. I needed to talk to him about today, and about WrestleMania coming up in about a few weeks or days. I need a championship match for that day. I need a way to talk to Brock Lesnar. He is tough. Compared to me, I'm an ant. Waiting to be squashed by a foot any moment.

I looked down each hall and through every door. I couldn't find Seth anywhere. So I decided to go to the authoritys office. He'll probably will be there.

I closed the door I just opened and turned around, heading straight to the authoritys office. I looked down at my feet, I sort of memorize the way to their office by now. Ten steps... Five..

I knocked on the door, waiting for an answer. I heard Seth's voice and Hunters from inside.

" Let me answer this. " I heard Seth say. Footsteps coming my way. The door knob turned and Seth's face appeared. He smiled and opened the door wider. I stepped Inside and sat on the first chair I saw.

" Hello Seth and Hunter. " I said.

Hunter smiled," Do you need something or someone? "

" In fact I do. " I crossed my leg over the other.

" And what would that be? "

" The beast, Brock Lesnar. WrestleMania. Championship match. "

Hunters face went stiff. He didn't think this would happen, especially from a newbie.

" I... I don't know. You can try calling him out. Actually when the show begins. But I don't want you to get severely hurt, Brock is a tough guy. He'll break you like a toothpick. "

I rolled my eyes and put my hands in the air," You don't think I can do it? I at least should deserve a shot at it. "

Hunter sighed, " Look Suzie. You're already in a rivalry with John. I can't get you to fight Brock, i can't just make you switch rivalries. "

" Just... Shut the fuck up... Sorry.. But imma call him out anyways. Seth we need to talk. " I stood up and walked out the door. Leaving it open for Seth to follow.

I stopped ahead, looking back. Seth closed the door behind him and followed me.

" What do you need to talk about? Did I do something wrong?" Seth asked.

I shook my head, " No, just want to get to know you better. Be friends. Let's go to catering, I'm starving. You? "

Seth's face brightened up, " Yeah, and that would be great. "

He walked ahead and I followed him. I wasn't worried about Dean or Roman seeing me with him. Both of them have suggested to get along with him. Personally, I thought the opposite. Though I am going to be with him for a while, I don't want to get into drama with him... YET.