Chapter 27

On Tuesday and Wednesday. Roman, Dean and I did pretty much nothing. We went to restaurants and watched movies. Played games. And even prank called some people. On Thursday, I didn't have any matches. Neither did Roman or Dean.  ( I had actually wrote all that as a story, it was pretty long. And a good one. But the next day when I got on wattpad, it was gone. I don't know if I forgot to save it or something went wrong. I'm sorry. I thought of writing it all over agian. But the first time writing a chapter turns out better than the second. And it's no fun trying to remember the order the story went in. Agian, I'm so sorry. But at least I'm sort of catching up. Payback tomorrow! )

                              *        *        *

I was currently getting ready for RAW. It has been a long week, and I was ready to get into action. Sadly, I know I won't have any matches agian for this show. Hopefully the authority surprises me with one.

I walked down the hallway and listened to the crowd cheer.

A few more weeks until Payback. I can't hold in my excitement. Even if I don't have a match that day, I still want to see the triple threat match.

I hate how The Authority doesn't give any pay-per-view matches. I need to get into a rivalry.

I knocked on Romans door. He opened it and I sat down on the chair. We were almost to the half of Raw. On the TV, it showed Seth walking down the hallway. Renee Young stopped him. Kane has announced that Dean will have a rematch agianst Seth. So Renee asked him how he felt about the match.

He responded saying , " It is pointless, I will win agian. " Then he insulted Kane. Who will pretty much get back at him.  Roman laughed at the insult and so did I.

After the commercial break, Dean and Seth came out for their match. After Seth had made it to the ring, Kane came out. Looking very mad.

" I heard you say, backstage , that this match it pointless. So let me fix it for you, so there will be a point for this match. If Dean Ambrose wins, he will be added to the triple threat match at Payback. Making it a fatal four way. " Kane said.

I looked at Roman opened eyed, he looked at me too. I couldn't believe it. Dean can be added into the match.

" No, you can't do this. The WWE Universe asked for a triple threat. Not a fatal four way! I don't want to upset them. " Seth screamed. He was furious.

Dean snatched the microphone away from him, " Do you guys have a problem with me being added to the main event? " He asked the audience. They all cheered. Saying no, they didn't have a problem with it. Dean smiled and dropped the microphone. He then started hitting Seth. The bell rung.

I looked over to Roman. He looked happy and sort of upset.

" What's up? " I said.

" Nothing, I am just glad that my brother gets a shot at the belt. But, I don't want to fight agianst him. I don't want to be against him. That match is every man for himself. And I damn know Dean will do anything it takes to snatch that championship from Seth. He will even be against me, and I will be against him. That's how it is..." He said.

" Don't worry about it Romie. Dean will do great, and win this match. Don't worry about what will happen at Payback. That's days from now. "

" I am not worrying. I know Dean will win. I have no idea about Payback. "

I nodded and looked back at the screen. Seth clotheslines Dean and he falls over the third rope. Seth rolls out of the ring and continues to hit Dean.

Dean powers back and hits him with his own fists. Seth pushes him into the ring,  Dean comes out with a huge clothesline to Seth. Seth falls back and hits his head. Seth gets in the ring and Dean Dirty Deeds him.