Chapter 28

The big day has come. Payback. I am filled with energy and excitement. To see Roman and Dean in a fatal four way match for the belt is nerve wrecking. You never know who is going to win when there's four great member fighting for the same belt. This pay-per-view isn't the most exciting, only the main event for sure. The Elimination chamber will be the best. Which will be a few weeks from now. And I'm sure the winner of the competition today will have to defend the title in a match for that day. Hopefully if Dean or Roman win, they can retain.

Though you never know who will win. With the authority on Seth's side, he has a chance of winning. Kane will most likely take triple h's advice, and help Seth out to keep his job.

Everyone questions what has happened to him. Calls him Seth's lap dog, which I agree on. Went from the big red monster to... Well, we all know.

The pre show was on air, live streaming on YouTube. Which is the only part they let fans see if they are not subscribed to the network. Or if they have not ordered the pay-per-view.

As always, Renee or other people go around and interview some stars on their point of view for some matches. I was supposed to be confronted by Renee. Who is pretty cool, since ive hung out with at times for double dates. Dean and Renee, Roman and I.

" Hi, Suzie. Mind if I ask you a few questions? " She asked.

" Not at all, hit me with your best. " I crossed my arms and leaned agianst a crate.

" Alright, so many fans are asking when you are going to get a push. Or just get a few more matches at events like the ones today?" She said, reading off a paper.

I smiled, " Well, I'm asking the same question. When will I get a push? Maybe when the authority starts favoring Seth, and paying more attention to me. Because we all know, I'm the only reason why some people like the authority. Sorry Seth, but we all know I'm better. "

Renee nodded, " What do you think about the main event tonight? Who do you suspect will win? "

" Easy, Seth will win for sure. Not only is he the best out of the shield, but he is definitely the best of the four. Why would you second guess his future victory? We all know he will retain. Now what do I think about the main event? I think it's stupid. There's no point to it when Seth will retain. Why try when they know they will loose. Team Seth. "

" Alright, last question. Do you ever plan on going solo? "

" What do you mean by going solo. As like going off on my own just like Randy did? "

" Yes, turn heel. " Renee added.

I leaned my head back and laughed, " Not at the moment, the authority is OK for now. What else what I ask for!? It's what's best for business. "

" OK, thank you for your time. " She said.

I nodded and she walked away. Not at the moment.... As soon as I get my hands on that precious belt, I'll be out.

                                  ❃

I got my sweater on and zipped up. the arena was pretty chilly. Payback has started a few hours ago. And good matches have gone by. Few more matches until the main event.

I turned the corner of the hallway and stopped at the sound of Seth's voice.

He laughed , " You got it all wrong man. Why would you take a chance to doubt me? I will win. And if you don't believe it, then don't go out there. Why would I care if you loose your title. "

By the way he was talking, he was most likely talking to Kane.

I heard a chuckle," Oh Seth, see. In case you haven't noticed. You are competing agianst three other champions who hate you. They want payback. They want your belt. The chance you will remain champion is unlikely. Especially when the challengers are way much better than you. "