Chapter 16

I yawned, I rubbed my eyes and got out of bed. I walked to the bathroom, I changed into Roman's WWE shirt and some blue skinny jeans. I pulled my hair up into a ponytail. The ends were still curly. I grabbed my shoes and put them on.

   I walked to the dressers and placed all my clothes into my luggage. I looked at the room before I left, making sure I didn't leave anything behind. I walked out and closed the door behind me.

   I walked to Roman's room and knocked on the door, we both have agreed to go together. 

   " I'll be right there Suzie! " he shouted from the other side of the door.

   I shifted my weight to one leg to another, I can hear Roman rushing and bumping into things.  Roman opened the door and smiled.

   " love your shirt. " he said.

   I did a funny pose, " well Thankyou. "

   Roman laughed and walked out of the room, closing the door from behind. We walked to the elevator and went down to the first floor.

   " So today will be a free day once we arrive, have anything planned? " Roman asked.

   " We can play video games, watch a movie, or go hang out somewhere. " I reply.

   We walked towards the exit. Roman had already called the taxi service before, so the driver was already out here waiting for us. Roman opened the trunk and placed our luggage in. He walked around and opened the door.

   He gestured his hand towards the entrance, " Ladies first. "

   I smiled and got in. Roman sat next to me.

   " This is going to be a long trip." I said.

   " Trust me, it will go by fast. Especially since your with me. " Roman said.

   I giggled, " Yeah, get your voice ready. Cuz we're gonna talk. "

   Roman laughed.

   The driver took a left and the speed limit got higher. The sun was rising. We both got up really early so we would have a lot of free time by the time we arrive.

~

   We arrived to the airport early. Roman insisted on carrying my luggage, I argued but he won the argument.

   We both walked up to the planes door, tickets in hand. We stopped at the entrance and handed the woman our tickets.We entered the plane and placed our luggage above us and took a seat. I had a window seat, Roman sat next to me.

   " Be ready when the plane crashes, you got an easy escape. I'll jump out the window. " I said.

   Roman laughed, " That won't happen. "

   " You never know. " I added.

   Roman shook his head, I pulled out a WWE magazine and flipped through the pages. I stopped at a picture of me and John Cena in the ring. I read the article.

   New authority member!?

   Last Thursday, the authority surprised everybody with an announcement. They have claimed on having a new member to their team. A girl. After the authority had made that announcement, Suzie, came out. At the end of the show, she interfered during Seth's and Johns match. She gave John a heel kick and a black flip nightmare.

   She was the rising star of NXT, which she has only been for two events, AND won the divas championship on her debut. Can you say AMAZING!?