Chapter 15

My head was in pain, the doctor told me I hit my head pretty hard on the cement. He also said to rest. The good thing was that it was Tuesday, and there's nothing to do. Tomorrow is Wednesday, and all I have to do Is travel to Ohio. Dean was pretty excited to go there.

   I was still at the hotel, I didn't feel like traveling somewhere, only to be there for a day. I had on a tie dye sweater and leggings on, I was pretty comfy. I was sitting in bed looking through the channels. I heard a knock on my door and opened it. Roman was standing out there.

   " Hey, where's Dean? Isn't he always with you? " I ask.

    " He went to Ohio already, to visit family. I don't have anything to do, and I'm really bored. So I came to see you. " He replies.

   I smile, " I'm bored too. Come on in."

   I step to the side and let Roman pass by.

   Roman sat at the corner of the bed, i sat next to him. We stared at the TV. A cooking show was on.

   " You know how to cook? " Roman asks looking at the TV. 

   I laugh, " Does cereal and sandwiches count? "

   Roman laughed, " I guess, just assumed. The channel was on. "

    " Yeah, I was looking through the channels. "

      " What do you want to do?  It's a pretty boring day. " Roman asks.

   " I'm not sure, I was going to ask you the same thing. "

   " How about we go eat somewhere, and then we go to the park. " I add.

   Roman smiled, " That would be amazing. Where do you want to go eat? "

   " I don't know, surprise me. "

   Roman smiled," OK, let me go to my room and get ready. I don't want to go like this. "

   I nodded, " Same here. "

   Roman left to his room and I looked through my luggage, I didn't know what to wear. This might even be a date, so I should wear something nice.

   I pulled out some ripped skinny jeans and a lace sweater. I wore a black tank top under that sweater.

   I got my black converse out of the closet and put them on. I then went to the bathroom and curled the ends of my hair. I curled my bangs too.

   I then sat on my bed, waiting for Roman to knock on the door. Few minutes later he did so. I opened the door. He wore a black shirt and some jeans. He had his hair swept back into a bun.

   " Wow, You look amazing. "

   " Thanks, so do you. " I reply.

   " Sure, I just threw this on. I didn't bring my fancy clothes along with me. " He says laughing.

   " No but really, you do. "

   " Thanks, shall we go? " he says.

   " yes." I nodded.

   We both went downstairs and waited outside for our cab to arrive. Few minutes later it did.

   We got in the back, Roman whispered a location to the man's ear. The man smiled and nodded.

   " What's up with the whispering? " I ask.

   " It's a suprise. "

   I smile and playfully roll my eyes.

   I look out the window, we passed by many pretty buildings. It took us a while to arrive to the restaurant.

   When we arrived, Roman made me close my eyes. I did as he said, he led me through the door. When we were inside I opened my eyes.

   The lights were dim, and there were hardly any people here. A servant led us to a table. There were candles on the middle of the table. I looked around amazed.

   " This is beautiful. " I say.

   " Right, I knew you would like this place. I came here once before on my own. They have amazing food. "

   I sat down and so did he.

   The worker took out a notepad," what would you guys like to eat? "

   " I'll have the Filet Mignon with a side of your special pizza. " Roman said.

   " I'll have the same. "

   The woman nodded and left.

   " I assume what you got tastes pretty good, especially since it has pizza. " I smile.

   Roman smiled back, " It's really good, you made a good choice on picking the same thing. Oh, There is a really pretty park right across the street too. Figured this would be the most perfect place to bring you. "

   I didn't know what to say, the place looks amazing and they have good smelling food. There's a park across the street. I was speechless.

   " I... I, don't know what to say. This is amazing, Thankyou. "

    " No, Thankyou. " He replied.

   We sat there for two minutes talking about WWE and our careers.

   Our food arrived quickly, and it looked delicious.

   " Thankyou. " Both of us said.

   The server nodded, " Enjoy. "

   Both of us began to eat, I cut the meat in half and placed it in my mouth. A burst of flavor filled my mouth, it was amazing. I swallowed.

   " oh my, this is really good. " I tell Roman.

   " I know, i can eat this all day. "

   We both then ate in silence, enjoying our food. The pizza tasted amazing. Something I never had before.

   When we finished eating. Roman suggested he paid for the food. I let him, but I told him that next time I would pay.

   We walk out of the restaurant and  across the street to the park. Roman followed me from behind. Roman ran to catch up. He ran next me.

   " You're fast, slow down. "

   I smiled, " sorry. "

   We walked side by side. Looking at all the pretty flowers and plants. We walk up to bench and sat down. The sun was setting and the sky looked pink and purple.

   Roman reached for my hand and held it. I look at him and smiled, he smiles back. I then lay my head on his shoulder. We stay there looking at the sky and the pretty flowers.

   Roman got up and so did I. We still held hands. We walked together to the hotel. Once we made it, we gave each other a goodbye hug and went our separate ways.

   I opened my room door and change into my pajamas. I lay down on my bed and go to sleep. Tomorrow I will have to fly over to Ohio, and I want to be well rested.