Chapter 4

First person

   I couldn't believe it, I am actually accepted into the job! All this hard work has finally paid off.

   Hunter smiled and hold his hand out for me to shake.

   I stood up and shook it happily.

   " You won't regret this, sir. I will make you happy. Maybe even good enough for you to put me in WWE " I said.

   " Woah there hot shot, I just hired you into Nxt. Don't expect me to hire you into WWE that fast. First you have to prove yourself, and show me your good enough for it. And you're clearly not ready for that competition. " Hunter said.

   I felt embarrassed. I knew he wouldn't let me in WWE that fast, but I did not expect him to say it that way. Harsh.

   I nodded, " Yeah, I know. That's what I meant. I'll work harder and train. I won't upset you. " I scratched the back of my neck, nervous at what he will say next. 

   Hunter chuckled, " Right, anyways. You will have your debut on Tuesday. You'll fight against Charlotte. And the show will be in Los Angeles, California. "

   Great, My hometown. I can just drive home and wait for Tuesday. Though I will love to stay here and enjoy Las Vegas. A day won't hurt.

   "Cool, that's where I live. I can just drive back home and I'll see you on Tuesday. But before I leave, do you mind If I stay here one more day. I'm still a little tired from the day before, Ya'know. " I asked.

   Hunter smiled, " Yeah sure, feel free to stay as long as you want. I'll see you on Tuesday. Have a great day. "

   I walked out of his office and took the elevator to the first floor. The hallways were buzzing, people talking, printers, footsteps . Ding.  The elevator opened and took me to the first floor. I walked out the building and got in my car. I don't want to go to the hotel right now. I'll go shopping a little and I'll come back.

   I drove to a mall that was near the hotel, looked like it probably had more than 20 floors. All I want right now is a new outfit and a swimsuit.

   ~

   I bought a neon blue swimsuit, and skinny jeans with a pretty shirt.

   I drove back to the hotel and walked up to my room. I turned the hot tub on and the TV on. I got in my swimsuit and got in, I didn't want to be naked though. You never know who has been in this hot tub.

   I've been sitting there and watching television for a while, i soon took a shower and got to bed.

~~~~~~

   The next morning, I packed all my bags and put them in the trunk of my car. Obviously I ate breakfast first, I didn't want to leave on an empty stomach.

   I drove up to the highway, where the speed limit was getting higher. I listened to the top 50 songs of the month, singing along and sometimes throwing a little dance move with my hands here and there.

   The trip was faster than I rememberd. It took 2 hours in total to arrive back home. 2 hours less than last time. There was less traffic though.

   It was only Monday, Which ment Raw will be on. But I didn't want to see them fight this time. I want to be the one who is fighting. All I know right now is that I will not just be fighting against girls, I will be fighting against boys too. I will make history, and people will hate me and some will love me. But at the end, i might come out on top.