Chapter 18

Roman and I walked to our room, today was exhausting and all I need now is some rest. Roman slid the card on the door and it opened. He walked in and sat on the corner of the bed. He still had his wrestling gear on, but his hair was up in a bun. I went to the dresser and took out some shorts and a white tank top. I entered the bathroom and changed into my clothes. I washed the makeup off my face and went out.

Roman was laying on the bed, today's show was on. It always replays at ten. I walk to the fridge and took out a box of microwavable pizza. I placed them in the microwave and wait for it to heat up. When it did I took them out and handed one to Roman. I layed down next to him and watched the show. I was talking to Brock Lesnar, the show just began.

" Thanks for the pizza. " Roman said.

I smiled, " Your welcome. Aren't you cold without a shirt? "

He laughed and shook his head. I turned my attention back to the television. At this point, I slammed Brock into the LED lights. I smiled and took a bite of my pizza.

---------

I woke up, the brightness from the day blinded me. I noticed my arms around Roman, and his around me. I pulled away awkwardly, embarrassed. He woke up and looked at me.

" Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I was asleep and I don't know... "

" It's OK, i was pretty cold anyways. Besides you're a good hugger. " Roman interrupted.

I laughed and playfully punched him on the chest. He pulled me into another hug, i let him and layed my head on his chest. I closed my eyes.

" You smell good " I laughed.

" You do too. " Roman smiled.

We went back to sleep, it was still pretty early. Roman's arms were around me. I smiled. I really like him, and I hope he likes me back.

I lifted my head.

" Roman. " I whispered.

" Yeah? " He responded.

" What time does the plane lift off? "

" 9:30, and it's 7:02"

" Oh, thanks. "

" Don't worry about it. I have an alarm. You should probably rest, you might need it. The flight will be long. "

" Alright. "

I layed my head back on his chest, hearing every beat of his heart. The warmth of his skin agianst mine.

----------

Roman's alarm rang, I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I looked at the clock beside me. 8:00. Roman got out of bed.

" Good morning Suzie. "

" Good morning. "

He walked over to the dresser and started to pack all his clothes in the luggage. I did the same. I then went to the bathroom and applied some natural makeup, and changed into some adidas pants and A WWE sweater. I got out of the bathroom, Roman was on his phone.

" Who you texting? "

" Dean.  He's wondering if we're ready to leave. "

Roman looked at me and smiled, " Are you ready? "

" Yeah, all I have to do is put my hair in a ponytail. "

I quickly put my hair in a messy ponytail, " Ready. "

Roman stood up and dragged his luggage with him. I grabbed my luggage and followed him out the door. Dean was in the hallway waiting.

" Hey Dean. " I said.