Chapter 3

It's been a long day at the gym, Suzie trained hard and didn't get left in the gym this time. Suzie went home and slept for hours. She wanted to be well rested for tomorrow.

   Suzie got up from bed and got ready, she woke up early too. She knew it will be a long trip from California to Nevada. Good thing her meeting wasn't until 7:00 PM.

   Suzie ate breakfast before she left and made sure she had her wrestling gear.

   It took her 4 hours to arrive. The NXT parking was packed. But luckily there was one empty spot near the entrance, it read, " Reserved for meeting " that must be for her.

   Suzie grabbed her bag and entered the arena. A man with a business suit walked towards her.

   "Suzie? Yeah? " The man asked.

   "That me!  Where do I go? "

   "Here, follow me. "

   He lead the way backstage. Where they had set up a ring. There was two chairs outside, in one a man with a beard sat there and in the other was a woman. They sat there waiting. Probably for her.

   "Hello, so you're the young lady who wanted a shot at this business Huh? " the bearded man said. 

   "Nice to meet you" Suzie replied.

   "So let's get you started, I don't want this to take all day. I got better things I can be doing right now." The woman said.

   The man rolled his eyes and pointed towards the ring.

   "By the way, name is hunter. She is Stephanie. " Hunter said.

   "Yeah I know, I'm sort of a wrestling geek" Suzie answerd.

   " Nice, anyways.Lets see what you got. You will fight against Charlotte, the current nxt divas champion. " Hunter said.

   Suzie entered the ring, and waited for Charlotte to enter. It took her a few minutes to come. She had blonde hair and looked really athletic. She is known to be the daughter of Ric Flair. The hall of famer.

   Suzie was filled with worry. What if she failed, what if she didn't get the job. She will be disappointed forever.

   "Ring the bell " Stephanie said.

   The bell rang and the match began.

   Charlotte circled Suzie waiting for the first hit. Charlotte swung, but Suzie dodged and clotheslined her. Charlotte got up and kicked Suzie in the stomach. Suzie collapsed and layed on her stomach. Charlotte sat on her back and pulled Suzies head back. It hurt. Suzie didn't want to be seen as a weak person. So she turned on her back so she will now be on Charlotte.

   " One, Two... " The referee counted.

   Charlotte kicked out before he reached three. Charlotte picked Suzie up by the hair and pushed her into the corner of the ring. She ran to the other corner and clotheslined Suzie.

   Suzie felt like she was losing hard, she had to win this. She had to.

   Suzie doged Charlottes next clothesline and tripped her. She picked her leg up and waited for the three count.

   "One, two... " Early kick.

   Suzie was frustrated, she was against a pro. Someone who has literally been doing this more than she has. But somehow she will win, and show them that she can be part of this business.

   Suzie stood up, she did a back flip. Landing on Charlotte with both knees. Charlotte hold her stomach in pain. Suzie waited for Charlotte to stand up. Charlotte struggled and started to feel tired. Charlotte stood up, only to get a hard kick on the jaw. Charlotte fell back, hitting her head hard on the mat. Suzie ran and pinned Charlotte. Thirds a charm .