Chapter 7

I was in pain, who knew what Charlotte did while I blacked out. I held my head in pain, I was on a table. I looked around, there was a first aid kit on a table and other supplies.

I was in the doctors office or as people like to say, " The Fuck up office " Sami told me they called it that because you " Fucked up " and it's an office.

I sat up, and looked around for a doctor or nurse. No one was in here but me. I got off the surgery table, surprisingly I didn't hurt as much as I did before. I walked up to the door and opened it. I looked down both halls before leaving, just in case Charlotte was waiting for me.

I'm not scared of her. I just don't want to be injured .

I walked out the door and went to the right.

" Hey, Suzie! " Someone yelled from behind. I turned around and saw Mr. McMahon. I stopped and walked towards him.

" What's up? " I asked.

" Nothing, I just wanted to ask if you were OK. Charlotte did beat you pretty good."

" I know, but I won the match. Hey, haven't I proved myself enough? Can I go to WWE now? I don't like it here, no offense." I asked.

He sighed, " Listen, you're a really good wrestler. I've seen you fight two times, and I know by what I've seen that you can totally kick ass. But I can't put you in WWE that quick. You have only been on nxt for two events."

I knew he would say that, " Sir, I'm better than you think I am. What you saw out there, that's only half of what I can do. I can do plenty more, and obviously kick more ass than you can ever imagine. At least talk to the authority about it and see if they want me in. I know they're not the ones in charge, but maybe they want me part of their roster. "

" Why do you want to be in WWE that bad? " he asked.

Easy question," Since I was little I always watched WWE, I dreamt of being there. In WWE there's more action, more championships opportunities, more chance of coming out on top. " I answered.

Vince nodded, " Good reason. Suzie I really like you, and because of that I will talk with the authority about this and see what they think about it. I'll call you soon and let you in on the details. " with that, he walked away.

I know I only been here for a while. But I can't be here any longer. I'll make history in WWE for sure. And I won't have to see that bitch Charlotte.

I turned around and went the same way I was going. I wanted to talk to Sami and Bayley, but I'm not sure where they're at.

I walked out to the arena, empty. I walked up to one of the chairs and sit. The next show will be on Sunday, a special event. Tomorrow we will be flying to Virginia for Sunday. Today is a free day.

I sat there and looked around, i can just imagine me being in WrestleMania. Everyone cheering me on. I sighed, dreams.

" Hello, girly." I turned around and saw Bayley sitting next to me.

" Hey, how are you? " I asked.

" I'm perfect! How about you? "

" Well, I asked Vince if I can be moved to WWE. He said he'll think about it. "

" What? Why!? I'll miss you! " Bayley replied.

" Sorry, but I got a better chance of being successful there. More opportunities. Why don't you come with me? " I said.

Bayley shook her head," I have friends here. I don't really want to be on the spotlight in WWE if I make it there. " She laughed.

" I don't know, i just think WWE is a better place for me. I already made one enemy here. And girl I want more " I laughed.

Bayley smiled, " Well, i hope you get there some day. I'll be cheering for you. "

"What are you doing here anyways? Shouldn't you be home relaxing? " Bayley asked.

" I woke up here, and I want to be here when Vince calls me. What are you doing here? " I asked.

Bayley grinned, " I slept in the locker room. I wanted to be here with you, see how you were. Sami went home, he was exhausted from the championship match agianst Kevin. He won. "

Bayley is so nice, I stood up and hugged her.

" You're the best." I said.

" I know. " She laughed.

" I got to go, I need to sleep some more for tomorrow and pack my bags. " Bayley said.

" Alright " I replied. Bayley left and I was by my self agian.

***

   I sat there for hours. On my phone, thinking, practicing moves in the ring, counting seats, walking around, and more.

My phone finally rang, I answered.

" Hello? "

" Hi, Suzie, are you in the building? "

" Yes "

" Great, I want you to come to my office. I talked to the authority and they gave me some important reasons. Come as soon as you can"

" OK, I'll be right there. "

I hopped out of the ring and walked up the ramp. I went through the curtains and down the hallway into Vince's office.

I sat down across Vince and sat there anxious.

" Hello, so I talked to the authority. They said they really like you and you would be perfect for the roster. But they want you to prove yourself a little more. " Vince said.

" So I'm not in? "

" Let me finish. They want you to prove yourself a little more, so they put you in a match this Sunday. Agianst Aj Lee. If you win, you're hired for WWE. If you loose, you already know. "

I was speechless, i didn't know what to say next. I was half excited and half shocked. Aj Lee is really fast and athletic, I'm not sure I will be able to do it. But I'll have to try.

" Cool, Sunday. " I said, trying to sound excited.