Chapter 5

That night I slept amazing, I had the most perfect dream. I was in WWE, the crowd was cheering, " Suzie!!Suzie!!Suzie!! "  I held the divas championship in my hands, raising my fists. Balloons and confetti rained from above. The announcers were in a standing ovation, clapping and cheering. Other superstars came out and patted me on the back, congratulating me.
   I woke up smiling, only if that dream were true. I rubbed my eyes, I didn't want to get out if bed. I looked to my right, only to see the amazing nxt championship. I smiled even wider this time. I shook my head and got out of bed. I walked into the hallway, to the kitchen. I opened the fridge, it was half full. I need to go grocery shopping. There were 2 eggs, half full gallon of milk, 2 fresh strawberries, whipped cream, yogurt, soda, etc. I grabbed the yogurt, the strawberries, and the whipped cream. I poured the yogurt in a bowl, and chopped the strawberries into small pieces. I put the strawberries in the yogurt and sprayed whipped cream on the bowl.

   I grabbed the plate and set it on the table. I sat down and ate, checking twitter meanwhile. Many people were talking about me, and how I won the championship on my first day. One said, " Woah! Did you see the new diva last night?  She can totally kick ass! " I laughed. They are many people supporting me right now, there's some haters but not as much as there is fans. I finished my yogurt and put the dirty dishes in the dish washer. I sat down on the couch and went on the WWE network. I watched a quick show before I got ready. The show was one hour long. When it was over I heard a car horn outside my house.I looked through the window, there was a black car outside, inside Bayley sat there. She spot me and waved. I smiled back and hold my finger up, telling her I'll be right there. I went into my room and changed into some shorts and a neon pink sweater. I walked out of the house, and stood outside of bayleys car door. She rolled the window down and smiled," Hey, Suzie, I was wondering if you would like to go somewhere with me. You know, so you wont be bored. " I smiled and nodded. I walked around the car and opened the passenger door. I sat down and put my seatbelt on.

   " Question, how did you know where I live? " I asked.

   Bayley smiled, " It's in your files, I asked Mr. McMahon if I could see it so I can visit you. He said yes." I smiled back at her and laughed. I think I just made a new friend.

   Bayley put the car into reverse mode and drove. " So where do you want to go? " she asked me. I actually didn't know where I wanted to go, i assumed she already knew where we would be going.

   " I'm not sure, I live her and all but I don't really go anywhere. Just the gym. " I answered.

   Bayley nodded, " Have you had breakfast? "

   " Sadly, yes " I responded.

   " Do you want to go visit Sami??"

   Sami Zayn, the nxt champion.

   " I don't see why not. "

   " Great! " Bayley said. She made a left and then a right. Sami Zayn was staying at a hotel.

   Bayley parked near the entrance, she got out and so did I. I followed her into the entrance and into the elevator. We went up to the third floor. We went down the hallway and stopped at door 156.

   Bayley knocked five times, sort of in a beat.

   " Bayley! " Sami Zayn yelled from the other side of the door. He opened the door, he looked shocked to see me there.

   " and Suzie! " he smiled.

   " Great match you head the other night, newbie, come on in. " he said.

   Bayley and I entered, Bayley gave him a hug and sat down on the couch next to me.     Sami turned off the TV, which was showing a show of WWE.

   " How come you're not in WWE? You're a good wrestler ya'know. " I asked.

   Sami shrugged," I like nxt, I'm in the top. If I enter WWE I'll be at the bottom. And I don't want that. " I understood how he felt. Right now I'm at the top, but when I'm in WWE I'll have to start at the beginning.

   " Anyways, what's the special occasion?  Why did you both come over here? " Sami asked.

   " We didn't know where else to go. " Bayley answerd.

   Sami Zayn nodded, " Well, I know where we can all go. Spotted this place on the way over here. Seems like we'll have some fun. "

   Sami Zayn opened the room door and gestured us to follow him. We did so and he led us to his car. We got on and he drove to this place called, " Jump America " We followed him in. The place was huge and It only had a few people. Trampolines were everywhere, foam cubes, dodge balls, and more. Sami took off his shoes and so did Bayley and I. Sami ran to the nearest trampoline and did a front flip. We both followed after him.

   We did many tricks when falling into the foam cubes. They are really hard to get out of, I even lost my sock in there. But I found it, thanks to Bayley. We had so much fun, but we got tired and we were all starving. We left and went to the nearest restaurant.

  I had a piece of pizza there and so did Bayley and Sami. We really hit it off, and at the end of the day we were all exhausted. Sami left us at the hotel, and Bayley drove me home. She gave me a goodbye hug, and left.

   I yawned as I opened the door. Tomorrow is Thursday, and we have to meet up with Mr. McMahon at the airport for tomorrows event. I walked in, and into my room. I packed my bag with gear and other clothes. I grabbed my bags and went out. I locked the door behind me, walked over to the back of my car and opened the trunk. I placed my bags in there and slammed the door shut. I walked over to the drivers seat and turned the car on. I backed out of the driveway and drove to the airport. This job is filled with transportation, we travel everywhere. This might be the last time I'm at my house for now.

   ~~

   I arrived at the airport just in time. I had my ticket in hand and was walking towards Mr. McMahon when I got pushed and landed face first. My head flew back, as someone pulled my hair. I stood up and turned around to see Charlotte with a snarl on her face.

   " Listen, Suzie, I'm starting not to like you very much. And if you don't return that fucking belt to me right now I will break your fucking face!!! " she shouted. I looked down to my luggage, where I placed the belt. Why would I give this bitch the belt back, just like that?

   " No, you listen Charlotte. I won this belt off you fair and square. And if you don't like that, you're gonna have to learn how. You are sure dead out of your mind if you think I'll give it back to you. " I replied.

   Charlotte pulled my hair, Sami and Bayley ran over to where we were and separated us.

   " I want a rematch! I'm gonna get that belt back!" Charlotte shouted.

   Geez, this girl is crazy.

   " Are you OK? " Sami asked.

   I rubbed my forehead and nodded. I'm pretty sure I won that argument. Sami and Bayley helped me to the plane. Bayley and I sat together, we listened to music and watched a movie while we were on. It was a long trip to New York. Most of the time a spent sleeping, just in case the plane crashed. I didn't want to feel the pain if it did come crashing down.