Chapter 24

Wednesday

Roman, Dean and I went to the movie theater and saw Fast and Furious 7.

Thursday

Neither of us had a match at SmackDown. So we fooled around backstage. Then went to another state as always.

Friday

We checked the new state out.

Saturday

Went to Paige's room for a mini party.

Sunday

Had to attend a meeting with the authority.

Those are all the stuff I did that week. Currently, it's Monday. Which means Monday night RAW. I also was currently texting Finn Balor.

' Sorry I didn't text you the other day. I had forgotten, busy busy busy. '

' That's alright. I understand, when you're on the road things can be forgotten. '

' Yeah. So what was it that you wanted to tell me? '

' You actually texted at the right moment. I need help. '

' With NXT? '

' Yes, it's an inter species match. Figured it would be awesome if you were to be my partner. Crowd goes wild. '

' Haha, I would love to. Wednesday right? '

' Yes. It will be the main event. Thank you. '

' No, thank you! '

I placed my phone on the counter and began to get ready for RAW. I curled the ends of my hair and my bangs. I got my gear on and waited for Roman's text. He had told me to wait for his message so we both can leave together and arrive together.

I waited a few minutes, then I got his text.

' I'm ready, the taxi is outside waiting for us. '
I stood up and got my bag. I locked the door behind me and took the elevator down.

Roman was standing outside. Placing his bags in the trunk. I walked towards him and gave him my bag. He grabbed it and placed it along with his. He closed the trunk and we got in the car.

The taxi driver moved forward and made a left.

" Would you like to listen to the radio? " He asked.

Roman looked at me, wondering if I wanted to listen. I shook my head.

" No sir, thank you. " He replied.

I looked out the window, admiring the landscape. There's many buildings here.

" You have any matches today?" Roman asked.

" Well, I don't know if you've heard already. But I don't, I will be interrupting a match though.... " I said facing him.

" Which one? " Roman asked curiously.

I was told not to tell yesterday at the meeting. The authority told me that I was going to interrupt the triple threat match. When the authority walks out, Seth will attack Roman Reigns. I would stand near the ropes, Seth will push him to me and I will fall down to the floor. Starting up a rivalry agianst each other. I didn't like the idea that I would be agianst him agian. But the whole things leads up to my plan on turning heel. The authority doesn't know it though.

" You'll see... " I said smiling, so it wouldn't be to suspicious.

Roman smiled and looked forward agian. He grabbed my hand and I leaned my head agianst his shoulder.