Chapter 26

Extreme Rules

I arrived late to the show, I have woken up late and took a long time to prepare myself. I don't know why I took so long, I just couldn't find anything right to wear. I didn't wear my gear, I don't have any matches. So what's the point of dressing in my wrestling clothes. After a while of looking for something, I settled on a pair of converse, black leggings; a navy blue tank top with a WWE sweater over it.

I took me about an hour to get there, most of the time stuck in traffic. On the way I texted Roman, who was already there. He texted me about the matches and who won.
' That's right, New Day won. Would you call that an upset? '

' I would call it an EPIC upset, but congrats to them. '

Once I had arrived, I paid the taxi driver and walked to the backstage door. There were so many cars parked around the arena.

I walked in and went straight to where the curtains are. Roman wasn't there. I looked at the screen. Already, the main event was up next. I sighed, why did the authority have to do this!? The audience cheered. I've noticed that the match will take place in a steel cage. Probably Randy's idea.

I grabbed my hair and an elastic band, I tied my hair up in a messy ponytail.

" Hey, you're pretty late huh? " I would have looked around to see who had said that, but there was no need. I know that voice. Seth walked over to me and looked at the screen.

" Pretty great idea right?" He said looking over to me.

" What idea? " I finally said.

" Changing the main event. Figured if someone Is going to fight for my belt, it might as well be someone I can beat. " He chuckled.

" C'mon dude, you lost to the same man at WrestleMania! What makes you think you will win this?! " I added a little laugh so it wouldn't seem too harsh.

" It's in a steel cage, all I have to do to win is escape. And with Kane as the gate keeper, it will be an easy win. " He said patting his championship.

" Wait, so you came up with the idea of Randy replacing Roman? " I asked curiously.

Seth smiled wider,  " Correct. Triple H will do anything I ask. I'm the best champion WWE has ever had. "

" Oh, well good luck on your match. " I said walking away.

" Thanks " Seth stood in front of the curtain, ready to leave for his match.

I left to Roman's room. I know he will be there. I knocked on the door several times. Seconds later he opens it. I walk in and sat down on the couch next to him. The TV was on. Seth was already in the ring and Randy was making his way there. The cage goes down and the match begins.

" If the cage wasn't there, I would have interfered you know right? " Roman said.

" Yeah, I know. " I rested my head on his shoulder.

We watched the show until the end. Seth had " SKO " Randy and escaped the cage. Retaining the belt. Roman was glad that Seth has kept it so he can go after it. He could have done it with Randy too, but he prefers Seth. A better target.

We went back to the hotel late. Dean came with us. We took a long night sleep and the next morning it was..

RAW

Dean, Roman, and I woke up extra early. I didn't want another repeat from yesterday, and Dean & Roman always wake up this early.

" The look on Randy's face when he lost,  hilarious. " Dean said as he placed his clothes in his bag.