Chapter 20

Bleep....Bleep..... Bleep... Bleep.... Bleep......

I opened my eyes, blinded by the lights above me. I slowly sat up. I smiled. Roman. He had his head resting at the end of the bed. Probably sleeping. He held my hand in his. He must be really tired. I looked around the room, there was flowers on the table and chocolates. And a note that said, " Sorry, hope you can forgive me. "

I smiled and turned back to Roman.

" pssst... Roman. " I whispered.

I pulled my hand away and tapped his shoulder. He stirred and lifted his head up.

" You're awake. " He said, rubbing his eyes.

" Yeah, nice seeing you here. " I said poking him.

He sat up and half smiled, " Yeah... About last night.. I'm sorry. It was never my intention to hurt you. Especially like this...... "

I layed both my hands over his mouth. Not allowing him to say anything else, " It's not your fault. Don't blame yourself. Be happy, you get main event at WrestleMania! "

I pulled my hands away, Roman shook his head.

" Then who am I to blame? I'm definitely not blaming you... "

" Blame gravity then. And don't say anything else. I'll be alright. " I interrupted.

Roman took my hand in his. I slowly got out of the bed.

" Don't, lay down. You need to rest. " Roman said.

I ignored him and stood up. Roman stood up too. I let go of his hand and stretched my arms for a hug. That's what I needed. We hugged for a little while, pulling away when we heard the knock on the door.

" Lay back down, I'll get it. "

I slowly got back on the hospital bed, I was exhausted. Roman twisted the handle and opened the door. Dean and a friend of his. Dean had a flower, and his friend carried chocolates.

Both of them walked in and stood next to the bed. Dean placed both the items down next to Roman's gifts. Roman followed them. I sat down criss-cross applesauce, as they said in elementary.

" Hey Suzie, how you doing? " Dean asked.

" Amazing. " I turned to Deans friend, " I'm Suzie, nice to meet ya. " I said holding my hand out.

He shook it, " I'm Sami Callihan. Solomon Crowe in NXT. " he said.

" Nice, I responded.

Roman pulled two chairs from the corner, so Dean and Sami can sit down. They did so, and Roman sat down on the chair he was before.

Sami sat closer to me, Dean was in the middle, and Roman was sadly at the end of the bed.

" Sucks, you won't be able to wrestle. You were so bad ass in the ring. " Sami said.

I laughed, " Yeah, I know. "

I looked to my left, there was a mirror. The cast around me didn't look that great. In fact, it looked kinda old and worn out.

I turned back to Roman and the others, " Is it me, or does this cast look horrible? " I asked.

" It looks old. " Sami said.

" That's exactly what I was thinking. " Dean said. Roman nodded in agreement.

I pressed the help button on the bed. Few seconds later a short lady walked in the room.

" Hello, glad to see you're doing fine. What would you like? " She said.

" Ummm.. A new cast maybe. " I said pointing at my neck.