Chapter 3

Namjoon rushes downstairs and it catches everyone's attention. He holding a paper. 

"Look what I found!!" Namjoon yells.

"What is it?" Lisa asks while eating popcorn. She lay on Jungkook laps.

"Do you guys remember Mr. Bang and YG?" He asks.

"More than remembering." Taehyung scoffs. 

While the girls, exchange looks. They know he still alive and hunting them. When talking about YG, it gives shiver to them.

Scared?

Well, yes. The girls are scared but they never show it to the boys. It might show them that they are weak. Every night having a nightmare about YG. People still dislike the girls and it makes them sad. And it all because of YG.

"Girls!!" Hoseok yells. They flinch. 

"Hm?" Jisoo raises her eyebrows.

"Do you hear us or not?" Hoseok asks.

"Can you guys...repeat it?" Jennie asks.

Namjoon nods and repeats it. "Like I said just now. I heard from the police that, there's a new group who keep messing out." 

"It probably YG and Mr. Bang's new group." He continues.

"How you know?" Rose asks.

"Because...the group just like us." He said. 

Rose looks down on her laps. New group? Like it or not, that group wouldn't get a happy ending when with those two.

"So, we have to find them," Namjoon says.

"Then, what?" Yoongi asks.

"Stop them, obviously." He rolls his eyes.

"But..." Rose speaks.

All attention to her. She didn't continue because she doesn't want to tell them that she was scared. Jimin notices it and holds her hand.

"What's wrong, baby?" He asks.

"Um...well...we didn't know who are they." She said.

"That's why we have to find them. Maybe we can find hints about who are they." Namjoon respond.

The boys nod in agreement. Suddenly, Jin gets up. He stretches out his arms and groans.
"How about, we go training? It so long we didn't practice together." He suggests.

Lisa sit up when Jungkook wants to get up. "Ohh!! I want to fight with Hoseok." He smirks.

"Kook, you can't beat me," Hoseok smirks and walks to the training room. Jungkook chuckles and follows him.

"Hyung, you owe me to improve my shooting skills." Jimin wrapped his arms around him.

"Ughh!! Fine." Yoongi groans. 

The others followed and the only ones left are the girls. They stare at the boys when they walk to the training room.

"YG is out there..." Lisa breaks the silence. 

"And he hunting us..." Jennie added.

"Am I the only one who is scared right now?" Jennie continues.

"All of us, Jen. When Namjoon talks about YG, my body automatically froze." Jisoo looks down.

YG is their nightmare. They admit that they're scared. Rose close her face and sigh. She remembers where she beating up by YG for disobeying him.

Thanks to Jimin who found her come home that time. Or not, she lay on the ground with her blood. 

"No matter what, we can't kill that new group. They are probably as innocent as us. Besides, I don't want to handle this mission." Rose speak.

"You are right. Besides, I can feel my handshaking." Lisa agreed.

"Girls, we have to hide it. The boys might saw us weak." Jisoo said. Even she feels scared also. Jennie was just silent.

_________

Rose aims at the target and shoot it. Once again she misses it. She let out a groan and throw the gun away. Namjoon words keep playing inside her mind. 

She can't do it. She was too scared. She is scared of something in the past happens again. She holds her head and sighs. But then, a pair of arms wrapped around her waist. 

"Baby, you okay?" Jimin voice in her ears. 

"Yeah. Why?" She asks innocently.

"I saw you keep missing the shot and groaning. I don't think you are okay." Jimin said. "Besides, you never miss the target. Is something bothering you?" He asks.

Rose looks down and leans forward to his touch. She needs his warmth. Jimin just looks at his girlfriend confusedly.

"Okay. I'm 100% sure you're not okay. Because you lean more to my touch and that sign you are not okay." Jimin said before pick her up and bring her to the couch.

Rose on his laps but facing him. He holds her waist to prevent her from falling. She just looks down and it makes Jimin worried.

"Mind to tell me?" Jimin asks gently.

"I don't think I can." Rose sigh. 

"It okay. Take it slowly. Step by step. Word by word." He smiles and caresses her cheeks. Rose feels like crying.

She hugs him and Jimin stroke her back. He knows she must have a hard time in silence. That what Jimin hates about her. It so rare for her to tell him how sad she is.

"Shhh, I'm here. Don't cry, baby." Jimin strokes her hair and kisses the side of her head. 

"I'm...I-I'm s-scared..." She spilled it out.

"Scared of what?" 

"Of...YG." She answers. She crying even harder. 

When hear Rose saying that, Jimin body stiff. She scared. She trauma of the past. He never thought she will be scared like this.

"What if...W-What if the past happened again? I can't do the mission, Jimin. I'm scared. I'm scared to tell you. You might think me weak." Rose explains.

"Hey, I never think of you as a weak person. You are the strong girl I ever see, Rose. Mentally and physically. Not everyone is perfect. There's must be one thing they scared or weak of." Jimin comforts her.

"You don't understand. Because of him, people start to hate me and my friends." She sobbing. 

"Baby, relax. Negative day, negative nights, you just wasting your time, baby. Even they love to hate you, you just need to go on. Life goes on, you know? There's no drama in our life. They're not in your shoes so they didn't know your story." Jimin words make her calm down.

But, it didn't make her stop crying. "Now, wipe your tears and I want to see my princess head up and prove to them that you are good." He smiles.

"Don't tell the others about this because I want them to know by themselves," Rose said. He nods.

She smiles and rests herself on his arms. Jimin swings himself to the left and right while patting her back. He humming a song for her. Rose loves it when he comforts her like this. 

CONTINUE~