Chapter 10

Rose takes the bag of chips and put it inside the trolly. Now, the girls going shopping because there are no groceries left in the kitchen.

Jin yelling in anger when realizes it empty and keeps hit himself with his frying pan. But, it was just a light hit. Hoseok, Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook can't stop laughing. While Namjoon and Yoongi try to stop him.

Before he hurt himself, Jisoo asks the girls to accompany her to buy groceries. 

"Lis, Jisoo ask us to find the sauce. But, how we end up in the snack section?" Rose frowns.

"Oh yeah. It because this section takes our attention." Lisa chuckles.

She sighs and shakes her head. She pushes the trolly and Lisa follows her. While they walking, they bumped with Jisoo and Jennie.

"Found the sauce?" Jisoo asks. Jennie puts all the stuff inside the trolly.

"Umm...We kinda...get distracted." Rose chuckles.

"Like I thought." She shakes her head.

They just laugh and went together to find it. While they found it, Jisoo and Jennie discussed the price. While the youngest joking around. 

"Hey, what color is grass?" Lisa asks a dumb question.

"Green of course." Rose furrows her eyebrows.

"Wrong." She makes a cross sign.

"What- Please, don't tell me it rainbow color. It ridiculous." Rose scoffs.

"Grass has other class than green," Lisa smirks.

"THAT'S WHEN IT ALREADY DIED, LISA!!" 

She laughs so hard. Rose groans in annoyance. Lisa is laughing so hard even she doesn't know what is funny about it. 

Lisa stumbles back and hits herself on someone else back. "Oh! I'm sorry!!" Lisa bowed down.

"It okay. It was my fault too." The women said.

They bowed again. Jisoo and Jennie come and put the sauce inside. "What's going on?" Jennie asks.

"Nothing. Your friend just bumps into me that's all." The woman answers.

"Oh. I apologized for my friend's behavior." Jennie bowed. She nods and walks away. 

When she already far away from them, Jennie smacks Lisa's arms. She yelps in pain and pouts.
"What was that?" Lisa asks.

"Next time, watch where you are going." She scolds the youngest. 

"Okay enough. Let's go before Jin throws his tantrum again." Jisoo stops the bickering. 

They went toward the cashier and pay all the stuff. While Rose standing waiting for the girls to finish, she looks around. 

She hopes she can walk freely without this mask or cap or sunglasses. A heavy sigh escaped her lips. Unexpectedly, someone pulls her sleeves.

Rose looks down and found a little girl. " Oh hey, little girl." She knees down.

"Unnie, can you help me find my mother?" She asks.

"Are you lost?" Rose asks.

"Yes." She pouts. 

'Well, um..." Rose didn't know what should she do. 

"We're done. Rose- oh. Who is this?" Jisoo asks.

The girls appeared with groceries in their hands. The little girl hugs Rose because feeling scared. 

"She lost. She wants my help to find her mother." Rose explains. 

"Oh. Don't worried. We will help you." Lisa smiles softly. The little girl giggles and nods. 

They walk around to find her mother. Jennie even buys her lollipop to make her feel better and safe. They keep wandering around to find her mother.

The little girl feels tired so Rose picks her up. They continue walking and walking without complaining.

15 minutes later~

"Are you sure, your mother around here?" Jisoo asks. 

"Yup. This is the last place I remember because I'm busy catching my balloon." She said. 

"Balloon? Where is it?" Lisa asks.

"I accidentally pop it." She pouted. 

"Aww, don't worried. I will buy you a new one." Lisa said. She gasps and claps her hands excitedly. 

We saw someone give a balloon to children. Lisa jogs there and gets one. Then, she came back and give it to the little girl.

"Thank you!!" She giggles. 

Suddenly, someone yelling. "Ella!" 

The little girl turns around and gasp. From her reaction, Rose gets that it was her mother. So, she put her down and the little girl runs towards the lady. 

"Mum!!" She hugs the lady. 

"Guess, it was her mother." Jennie spokes.

They walk toward them. Ella turns around and pulls her mother's hands. "Mum!! These ladies help me!!"

"Really? Thank you so much, young ladies." The woman smiles. She holding a baby in her arms.

"You welcome. It normal." Jisoo said.

"Let's go, I buy you girls some food as thank you." The women said. 

"No no!! It was okay. " Jisoo declined. 

"Yeah, actually, we have to go." Rose butt in.

They want to run away because they know, as long as they stay with people, they might notice who are they. 

"Are you sure? We can-" 

"Yes, we sure." The girls nod. 

The woman furrows her eyebrows. It not that she hates it but she just sad because they reject it. It such a big responsibility to take care of people's children.

The girls bowed, "We will go now, bye." 

Rose give one last smile to Ella and turns around but- 

"Ahh!!" Rose yelp in surprise when the baby grabs her sunglasses. "N-No!! Wait!!"

Without let the others react, her sunglasses fell on the ground. She gasps and lifted her gaze.

"I'm so sorry- Rose from Blackpink!!??" The woman yells.

Everyone in the mall looks at them in fear. The woman shaking in fear and suddenly, she knees down while hugging her two daughters.

"P-please, don't kill us, I'm begging you!!" She pleaded. 

Everyone starts to be scared and move away from the girls. There's nothing to feel instead of hurt. The little girl Ella looks confused.

"Please, we just want a peaceful day!!" Someone yells.

Jennie holds her friend's hand, "Let's go, Rose." Her voice cold but inside her is broken.

"We're NOT criminals!!" Rose suddenly yelling. "Please!! We just trying to show you that we're not the old one!! YG force us to do anything!!"

"You are lying!!" They yells

"Can we go home already?" Lisa said, holding her tears.  Jisoo hugs her and nods at us. 

Everyone move away and let them walk. "Unnie!! Where are you going!?" Ella yells.

Rose looks behind and saw her mother pull her daughter back and scolds her. She looks down and wears her sunglasses back. 

CONTINUE~