Chapter 4

Rose bends down and looks at Yoongi with a 'what the hell?' face. He just shrugs his shoulder and Rose throws her hands.

"What the hell was that, dude!!??" She yells.

"You are in my way." He answers calmly and put away his gun.

"Yah!! You almost shoot me!!" Rose scowls.

"We found the way, Namjoon," Yoongi said, ignoring Rose complaining behind him.

Now, they're on a mission. They inform, there's a group dealing with drugs. So, they ask to catch them. Yoongi and Rose in one team to barge through the window.

"Hyung, I heard you arguing with my girlfriend." Jimin chuckles. Yoongi just doing his work.

"She complaining there so I just ignore her." He spoke.

Jimin laughing voice being heard through the earpiece. Of course, Rose hears their conversation also.

"Are you done?" Rose asks.

"Yeah. Here." Yoongi hand her the hook.

While they prepared everything to get to the next building, she peeks from the railing and it so freaking high. Her heart beating so fast. It, not her first time actually.

"I can see you are scared." He chuckles.

"I don't know this building is so high!!" She screams.

"Calm down. As long as you hook and adjust the rope, you wouldn't have a problem." Yoongi said while checking her work.

"Hey, I did this how many times already. I'm no newbie." She rolls her eyes.

Yoongi shakes his head. "We just need to wait for their command."

Lisa put down her sniper and position herself. She looks at that building and zoom in from her target to get a closer look.

"Do you see anything?" Hoseok kneeling beside her.

"I can't. I need to get a better view." She sighs.

Hoseok thinks for a while. Suddenly, Lisa gasp.
"What!? What happened?" He asks.

"Finally, I see it!!" She squealing. "I saw a few men bring boxes." She continues.

"What kind of box?" Hoseok asks.

"I don't know. Just box- wait. It's a drug!!" Lisa spoke when see they taking it out.

"Namjoon, the things being confirmed. It really a drug." Hoseok report to Namjoon.

Namjoon inside the van get the report. "Good. Everyone in the right position?"

"YES!!" They speak.

"Awesome. Yoongi and Rose...NOW!!!"

Both of them exchange looks. Smirks appeared and get on the railing. Rose can't help but feel a little bit scared.

"Need a hand?" Yoongi offers his hand.

"Thanks." Rose gladly holds it. She smiles and he nods.

They jump off the building and sliding to the next building. It not too far but enough to make you faint. Rose tries her best not to scream.

Then, they broke the glass with their feet. Everyone gets up and looks at them with shock.

"Okay. Stop moving and you wouldn't- "

Without let Yoongi talk, they start shooting. Yoongi pulls Rose with him and hides behind one shelf.

"Where are the other!!??" Rose yells.

The door burst open and reveals Jimin, Jungkook, Jennie. Both of them sigh in relief.

They shooting at each other. While Yoongi and Rose busy to take off their hook. Soon, they did, they help others.

"Rose!! Head down!!" Jimin yells. She heads down when he throws the knife at one guy behind her.

"Woah, that was close." Rose breathes out.

"I'm sorry, baby." Jimin chuckles and kisses her forehead.

"Okay!! Don't flirt here!!" Jungkook separated both of them.

They laugh while Yoongi looks around. Everyone was on the ground lifeless. He opens the box and it full of drugs.

"They are sure...earn so much money with these stup*d things." He shows it to them.

"Yeah, you are right, Hyung." Jungkook agreed.

"I think there's must be the file where it comess from," Jimin spoke as he looks around.

Jennie's hand Rose her gun. "Thanks." She spoke.

"Anytime. Anywhere, let's find something. Maybe something can give us a hint." Jennie said.

Rose nods and they start to find it. While the boys chatting about the drugs. Rose checks the shelf and push the books away. Jennie checks at another place.

She opens one book and another book but nothing. Suddenly, something catches her eyes. It was a book that has a note saying; 'Read me!! Blackpink!!'

"What is this?" She murmurs. She opens the book and nothing in it.

She keeps flip to another page until she found the envelope between the page. She opens the envelope and it was-

'Girls, get ready for the next round.'

A threat.

She accidentally dropped the book and the paper. Jennie looks at her with confusion. But the boys didn't notice it.

"What's wrong, Rose?" She asks. Rose looks at her with a horror face.

"Y-YG..." The only thing that came out from her mouth.

YG?

Jennie looks down and grabs the paper. She read it and her eyes wide open. She looks at Rose but Rose just trying to calm herself down.

"W-What is this..." Jennie murmurs.

"You girls found something?" Jungkook voice brings their thought out.

"Y-Yeah. I mean, no. We're not, yet." Jennie shakes her head.

"I think they keep the information in another place." Yoongi sighs.

"I think you're right." Jimin agreed.

Jennie and Rose just froze there. Both of them holding hands because both of them are terrified right now.

"Well, let's go. We got to go. Namjoon already calls the police." Yoongi says.

All of them nods. Jimin and Jungkook about to follow him but their attention at those two girls.

"Why you two holding hands?" Jungkook asks.

"Nothing. Just...we always sweet to each other, right Rose?" Jennie smiles. Rose nods.

Jimin narrows his eyes on his girlfriend. He can see that she's lying from her eyes. He sighs quietly and walks out of the room.

"Girl this day...are complicated," Jungkook complaining.

"Is that including Lisa!?" Jennie after him.

Sooneveryone out, Rose looks at the paper which Jennie drop. YG and Mr. Bangwant to get revenge. She can feel something big is coming.

And she knows this group might come from both of them. She doesn't know what to felt but is scared.

CONTINUE~