Chapter 16

Rose takes out everything inside the drawer but nothing the find. Every co-worker's desk, they already check. She sits on the chair and sighs.

"Jimin, have you found something?" She asks.

"No. Everything is useless." Jimin said as he throws away the file.

"Is Mr. Bang have an assistant?" Rose asks.

"Wait. Why I didn't think about it before this!!" He rushes to Rose and grabs her face, making her cheeks squishing. "You are genius, BABY!!!!" Jimin praises her.

"Chank cyou?" Rose raises her eyebrows.

Jimin chuckling and holds her hand, walking toward Mr. Bang's office. While they walking, they heard yelling and gun shooting.

They exchange looks with surprise. "What was that?" Rose asks.

"Maybe it was Jennie trying to beat Taehyung. You know that they never skip from arguing." Jimin states.

She just laughs. They wanted to go to where Jennie and Taehyung are right now because of his assistant office just beside Mr. Bang.

When they about to open the door, they saw two strangers went down the stair. Their eyes met with surprise.

"Yeji, you said there's no one here." A guy said.

"Not me. Beomgyu said." The girl said.

"Who are you?" Jimin furrows his eyebrows. Rose brings her hand back ready to grabs her gun.

"We...uh..." That guy lost his words.

It is silent. Rose looks at them from head to toe. Like, who are they? More like, what are they doing here?

Her eyes travel down until reaches that girl's hand. She holding one file. Rose's phone ringing and she picked it up.

"What?"

"SOMEONE IS HERE!!!!!" Jennie yells and there's a gunshot noise.

With that, her eyes wide open. "JIMIN!!" She pulls him back and hides behind the wall when that guy shot them.

"Fuck!! Who are they!?" Jimin yells.

"I don't know but they got something that we want!!" Rose runs after them.

"Rose wait!!" Jimin follows her.

They running to the last floor and burst open the door. Rose saw those two running toward the main door. She ready to shoot but they split up.

"What!?" She yells.

Then, Jimin pats her shoulder. "I go after him and you go after her." He said. Rose nods and does what he says.

That girl trying so hard to block Rose away by pull the table and throw everything at her. But, who can stop the professional?

In the end, Rose finally grabs her wrist. She drops the file when she trying to kick Rose. Rose bend down twisted her hand and slams her on the wall.

"Arrghhhh!!!!!" She groaning.

"Who are you!?" Rose asks.

"I don't have time to answer you!!" She said.

Rose tightens her grip and she groaning in pain. "Did you come from Mr. Bang?" Rose narrows her eyes on her.

That girl scoffs. "You missed one person. A person who raised you and make you like this." She spokes.

When she said that, Rose's eyes widen. She looks at this girl with shock and disbelief. She never expected him to hire another person to hunt them.

"Y-YG?"

"Yup." Suddenly, she elbows Rose's stomach and locks her on the ground with her knees on her back. "And...we're ITZY and TXT. I'm Yeji. Remember that name because she will kill you." Yeji knocks her out. Black, the only thing Rose sees.

Jimin kicks him on the stomach. Then, he about to punch him but that guy grabs his hand and gives him a kick in the face.

"Is this what he said...BTS?" He laughs.

Jimin wiped the blood on his lips. "Let me guess. You from Mr. Bang and YG right?"

"You guess it right...Jimin." He smirks at Jimin.

He standing there with a gun, knowing that he got a chance to kill Jimin while he in his world.

"I'm from TXT. And we got an order to destroy ALL of you." He said and pints the gun at Jimin.

While Jimin standing there in shock. He took in deep thought until he didn't realize what happened in front of him.

That guy pulls the trigger and-

"JIMIN!!" Yoongi pushes him away. Cause, that guy miss the shot. "Namjoon!! He runs away!!!" Yoongi yells.

"Of course he is!! All of them escaped already!!!" Namjoon said.

Them?

"WHAT!?"

Yoongi gets up and slaps Jimin face. "Yah!! Get out of your mind, Jimin!!!!"

"They're from Mr. Bang and YG!! We can't let them go!!" Jimin pushes him away and runs.

As he already out, he saw a white van drive away so fast and it must be them. Jimin panting heavily and push his hair back.

They lost them.

It the only to chance.

"We have to head back." Namjoon appeared and oats his shoulder. He just nods.

__________

Rose groaning and opens her eyes slowly. The first thing she saw is her ceiling bedroom. She shut her eyes tightly and open them back.

After she gets a better view, she tries to sit up. "Home? What happened?" She mutters.

"You got knock out, baby." Jimin spokes who besides her.

"Jimin? Wait. What happened actually?" She asks.

"I'm sorry for not helping you. We lost them." He hugs her and gets off the bed.

"Them?"

"Yes. Them. There's not only two of them but 10 of them including the two people we met." Jimin states.

"Wait, where are the others?" Rose frowns.

"Downstairs. They wait for us. Let's go?" Jimin offers a hand. She stares at it and chuckles before grabs it.

"Can you give me a piggy ride?" Rose grins at him.

"My back is hurt right now because of Yoongi. I'm sorry baby. But instead of that, I can bring you like a baby." Without let Rose talk, he picks her up and her legs wrapped around his waist.

"You know that I hate when you bring me like this?" Rose raises her eyebrows.

"Do I care? Nope. Not at all." Jimin smirks and walks.

CONTINUE~