Chapter 17

As everyone already in the living room, the atmosphere becomes tense. They just silent and no one talks.

As if, they think about the future of guess what will happen in the future. Namjoon sigh and looks at them before standing up.

"Guys." He claps his hand. They turn their head to him.

"I know, this is too much to take. And it unexpectedly. But, as far as we know, all of us know they're from YG and Mr. Bang." Namjoon continues.

Yoongi scoffs and leans his head back. "Looks like he pays someone to kill us, huh?"

"Who are they?" Lisa asks.

"I haven't found their record yet. So, Jisoo, can you help me with it? You find the girl's records while I find the boys." He said.

"Sure. Besides, they look young than us though." Jisoo said.

"Anyway, what are they doing there?" Jungkook frowns.

"What else other than being ordered to burn all the evidence about them," Hoseok responds.

"Whatever it is, we must be careful about whatever is coming," Namjoon speaks. "I can feel that...they are planning something on us."

Suddenly, Jimin stood up and spokes, "Hold on. Remember when our house barge in by someone?"

They nod.

"Have you found anything about it?" He asks. They shake their head. "I'm sorry to say this but somehow, they know us. And I think, it was the who barge into our house."

"What?" Jennie frowns. "How you sure about that?"

"Think about it. They're from YG and Mr. Bang. Every trainee that being trained by them will end up almost good as us. Besides, they even know us and being ordered to kill us." Jimin explains.

Namjoon nods. "Maybe Jimin was right. It makes sense."

"If that so, we have to leave this place," Lisa speaks. "But where?"

Hoseok smirks and clears his throat to stages everyone's attention.

"I have bought one secret place-" Jin cuts his sentence.

"WHAT!? YAH!! YOU WILL WASTE THE MONEY!!!" Jin yells.

"Relax. I use it with my money." He said. "Thanks, me because I almost finish it. In there, we can hide temporarily. Trust me. No one will found us there." Hoseok said proudly.

"You should discuss with us first but thank you for prepared. Let's go. We have to pack everything that we need." Namjoon spokes.

"New house!!!" Taehyung squealing and run upstairs.

"Yah!! It not like we go on vacation, idiot!!" Jungkook said.

"Namjoon, can you pack my thing for me?" Yoongi asks.

Namjoon rolls his eyes and grabs his hand before dragged Yoongi with him. "Before I cut your legs and hands, better use it."

Jimin about to stand up but he just realized that he didn't hear Rose's voice since they start the meeting. He turns to her and saw her staring at her hands.

He furrows his eyebrows and walks towards her. "Rose?"

No response. He kneels and holds his hands.
"Baby? What's wrong?"

"Yeji." The only thing that came out of her mouth.

Yeji?

"Baby, who's Yeji?" Jimin asks.

"Yeji...she's from ITZY. The girl that we found just now. And she said the guy that you fight is from TXT group." Rose speaks.

"You mean...that was their group name?" He asks.

"Yes." Rose lifted her gaze. "Jimin, I know this is wrong but...don't you think they will end up like us?"

Jimin knows what she means. Whoever works with that two old men, death wish is near them. He narrows his eyes on her.

"Rose. Please don't tell me you want to help the enemy?" Jimin said.

She just looks down.

"Rose!! You can't do that!! I mean, I know you want to help them out of that hell but they are our enemy!! You can be dead!!" He scolds her.

"I don't know Jimin. I don't want them to be like us." She said.

"Baby. I know, but that them. Not us." Jimin said.

Rose takes a deep breath and lets it out. "Don't do something dumb. Understand?" He asks.

She nods.

___________

Right now, they on their way to the house which Hoseok prepared with his money. They use one big van.

Jin is the one who's driving while beside him is Jisoo. Rose starting outside the window, thinking about what Jimin told her just now.

She can't help but think about it. One question. Do they know how YG and Mr. Bang are?

"Hoseok Hyung, is the house that you prepared for us have enough room?" Taehyung asks.

"Of course. Except for those who in a relationship. You guys have to share with your partner." Hoseok said.

"I wonder when you did all of this?" Jin spokes.

"Mmm...I can't remember. We earn so much money. Even we donate it already but still earn so much. So, I spend it on this." Hoseok explains.

"Good thinking," Yoongi said.

Jimin chuckled and they just continue taking. He looks at his girl and she staring outside the window.

He knows what she thinking. A heavy sigh escaped his lips. He touches her hand, making her flinched.

"Hm?" Rose turns to him.

"Don't you feel sleepy?" Jimin asks softly while tucks her hair behind her ears.

"No. Not really." She looks down.

"Rose. I know you still think about it again." Jimin said.

She didn't reply instead she calls someone.

"Namjoon," Rose calls his name.

"What?" Namjoon lifted his gaze.

"I know what group are they." She said. Jimin just looking at his girlfriend.

"Really?" He gasps.

"I forgot to tell you just now. A girl that I fight at the company is Yeji. She said, she from ITZY, and those guys from TXT." Rose explains.

"ITZY and TXT...they must be new here," Namjoon said.

"It easy for us to find a record about them since we know their group name." Jisoo spokes.

Rose nods in agreement. Jimin narrows his eyes on her because he can feel that, she up to something.

Something dumb. But he knows, she wouldn't tell him.

Please...don't do something dumb, Rose...

CONTINUE~