Chapter 11

Without let anyone react, the plate slips from Namjoon hand. Everyone groaning in annoyance. He just smiles sheepishly.

"Namjoon!! You know how much I want to tie you up on the chair whenever you come to the kitchen!?" Jin blows up. 

"Uuu, Jin Hyung is angry." Taehyung whispers at Jungkook. He just plays with his game on his phone.

"Oh, really? I feel like it was my routine to hear Jin Hyung scolding Namjoon Hyung." Jungkook rolls his eyes.

"I'm sorry!! My hands are wet so I ACCIDENTALLY okay!!" Namjoon defense himself. 

Jin groaning loudly and ask him to help clean the mess up. Jimin keeps eating the chips while watching that two behavior. 

"What took the girls so long?" Hoseok spokes. 

"Yeah. Usually, they wouldn't be this long when going out. Except for night." Jin added while picking the broken pieces of glass. 

Jimin looks at his phone and no message from Rose. He admits that he worried. Abruptly, the door slams open. The boys flinch at the loud sound of heavy steps. They exchange look and rush to the living room.

They saw the girls holding groceries. But, only one thing they notice. Their sadness. Their expression is not what they saw always. 

"We're back." Jisoo smiles but fake. It was obvious. 

"Where's Jennie?" Taehyung asks with frowns.

"She inside your room." Lisa answers and walks away. Jungkook frowns at his girlfriend's behavior.

"Obviously, the heavy footsteps belong to her. Are you girls okay?" Yoongi asks. "If you answer yes, then why Jennie stomps to the bedroom and Lisa seems...out of mood?" He continues.

Rose and Jisoo exchange looks. Rose can't help but remember the scene. Her eyes start to watery and her grips on the groceries become tight.

"Umm, Rose, you must be tired. Why not you go upstairs and rest?" Jisoo comforts her. She nods and puts down the groceries before walks away.

Jimin knows he can't stop her not until he knows what happened. He walks closer to Jisoo and Jin stands beside her, just in case Jimin is out of control.

"What happened?" He glares at Jisoo.

She let out a heavy sigh. Her hands reach Jin's hand and hold it. She starts to tell everything.

Rose curling up like a ball on the bed. With a blanket on her, wrapping her. She always does this whenever she sad. Tears sliding down her cheeks. 

"P-please, don't kill us, I'm begging you!!" 

"No. No. I never have attention to killing innocent people. Why no one believes us?" Rose sobbing. 

Suddenly, she felt the bed moving. Then, a pair of arms wrapped around her. She knows who is it. None other than Jimin. He must be sneak in.

"Baby..." He whispers. Rose didn't reply because she knows, her voice cracking.

"Baby, are you okay?" He asks. No, respond. 

"It will be okay." Jimin stroking her hair. "Everything will be okay. I promise you. This is just temporary."

When Jimin comforts her, it makes her more...touches.

"No matter how much people hate you, I will be always behind you. I will catch you when you fall." He said. "Let me shower you with kisses." 

Jimin turns her around and saw her red puffy eyes. He felt his heartache when seeing her like this. He smiles sadly and brings her closer.

"I love you, baby." Jimin whispers. 

With those magical words, Rose bursts into tears. She let it all out. She crying so loud and Jimin hugging her and showers her face with kisses.  That words hit her so hard and it makes her crying. 

No matter how strong she is, even she is the famous mafia, being stabs, being shot, being punches, but, her heart always soft and fragile. 

____________

Taehyung kisses Jennie's forehead before slowly get out of the bed. He looks at Yeontan and Kuma who are already staring at him. 

"Watch her while I'm going takes some snacks. Bark when something happens." Taehyung talks with their pets.

Kuma and Yeontan didn't give any reaction but instead, they jump on the bed. Taehyung smiles and went out slowly. He closes the door slowly because Jennie's a light sleeper.

He sighs and turns around-

"Ahhh!!!" Jungkook and him yelp in surprise.

"Yah!! Don't appear behind me like that!!" He smacks Jungkook's arms. 

"Dude, I'm sorry. I just curious why you suddenly be a snail?" Jungkook said. 

"Jennie is sleeping. You know she is a light sleeper." He responds. "Anyway, what are you doing?" 

"Actually, I want to meet you and Jimin. Namjoon said we have an upcoming mission. So, tonight we have to discuss it." Jungkook said. 

"I got it. Let's tell Jimin." Taehyung goes opens his door with Jungkook. 

"Jimin, we ha-" He stops talking when saw the sleeping figure. 

Rose in Jimin's arms, while he hugging her possessively and his head on top of her head. They look like sleeping peacefully. From Rose's condition, they know Jimin must finish comforting her and end up sleeping with her.

Taehyung and Jungkook exchange look and smile. "Let's not bother them." 

Before closing the door, Taehyung takes a photo of them. he wants to show it when their anniversary came.

"I want t go grabs some snacks for Jennie." He walks away. 

Jungkook shrugs his shoulder and walks towards his room. He opens the door and saw his girl on the bed. 

"Hey, my girl." He calls. 

Lisa turns around. "Hm?"

"Want to play a game?" He smirks. They just finish cuddling and comforting her so it's time for having some fun.

"I don't know, kook..." She looks down and feeling of wanting to cry. Her eyes watery

"Hey..." Jungkook sits beside her and brings her to his laps. "Stop thinking about it. You don't have to waste your tears." He said while wipes her tears.

"I-I can't...the way they...begging for us...n-not to kill them is hurting m-me!!" Lisa cried.

"But it hurting me also seeing you like this," Jungkook said. "Where is my bubbly Lisa that strong and get through everything? Where is my bubbly Lisa that always knows I love her?"

"It has gone for a while." She jokes. But still crying.

"Funny." Jungkook chuckles. 

"I promise you, everything will be okay. But I can't promise you when." Jungkook kisses her forehead. 

"I know." Lisa sniffles and wipes her tears. "Let's play until I forgot about this." 

"For you, I don't care how many matches you want. Because I know, you will end up losing." He laughs.

"Oh yeah? Let see." Lisa smirks. She grabs the controller and he smirks at her.

CONTINUE~