Chapter 5

Jimin shoots and got a headshot. Yoongi behind him having a satisfied look with it. He claps his hand.

"Great. Thank god, you good I shooting also. I'm so sick looking at you with your knife already." He sneers.

"Heyy!! Don't insult my precious knife." Jimin pouts.

Yoongi just rolls his eyes. Soon after that, Jimin joins him. He opens one mineral bottle but stops. He wants to ask Yoongi but he hesitated.

"What do you want to ask? I can see you keep glance at me." Yoongi says without looking at him.

"Hyung, can I ask you something?" Jimin asks.

"I wonder why every time people want to ask something, they will say this, 'can I ask you something?'. Even in the novel, I read it. Just straight to the point, can you?" He speaks in annoyance.

Jimin slightly widen. He raises his hands like a criminal. "Woah. Don't get angry at me.

"Anyway, I think about Mr. Bang." He spilled it out.

"What about him?" Yoongi sighs as he puts down his phone. Obviously, uninterested in this topic.

"I can feel he's out there." Jimin looks down.

"We all know he's out there, Jimin. We just don't know what he will do." He spoke.

Jimin remembers where Rose said she was scared of what YG might do. When he thinks it again, he starts to think the same. Not scared of what he might to do him, but to Rose.

What if he kidnapped Rose again?

"Are you scared, Hyung?" Jimin asks curiously.

Yoongi stiffs. He shakes his head and stares at me somewhere. "If I say that I'm not scared, it will call lied. If I said I'm scared, I will encourage myself scared." He breathes out.

"I take that as you scared." Jimin chuckles.

"I'm not scared because of what he might do. But I'm scared he might break us apart." Yoongi admits it.

Jimin looks at in with a surprised expression. He didn't expect him to say that actually.

"Woah, did I just hear Min Yoongi saying that?" He chuckles.

"Whatever." Yoongi rolls his eyes and gets up.

"Hyung!! Don't be shy!!" Jimin teases him. He just shakes his head and pushes Jimin away.

"Yah!! Don't tell me you will push me after what you said." Jimin raises his eyebrows, holding his laughter.

"Ahhhh just shut up!!" Yoongi closes his ears. Jimin bursts into laughers and they went back to the mansion.

Her eyes open and yawn. She sits up and stretches her arms out. What a good nap she has. No interruption. No distribution. Nothing but just peaceful.

She feels her eyes heavy again. She looks at her phone and saw it at only 3 pm. Rose smirks and decide to get a nap again but-

"Wake up, baby girl!!" The door slams open and reveals Jimin with big smiles on his face.

"Ughh!! What is it now?" Rose groans and snuggles her face on her pillow.

Rose can feel the bed is moving. Then, a hand on her thighs. The warm hand only belongs to Jimin and no one else. He rubs it softly and lay beside her.

"Come on, pasta. We have trained together with others." Jimin chuckles.

"Can I be an exception just for today?" Rose pouts.

"NO, you CAN'T." He shakes his head.

Rose keeps pouting. Then, something popped inside her head. It a dirty idea but she hopes this can help.

"Jimin-ah..." She calls his name with a sexy yet cute voice. Jimin body stiff.

"I feel...we should stay in bed." Rose run her fingers on his chest, get lower and lower. "And...maybe we can do...what my daddy want?" She smirks.

He already looks mesmerized by it. Rose proud of herself for knowing what is his weakness. She moves closer to her handhold his waist sweatpants'.

"How about..." She leans closer to his ears, "Do how many rounds you want?"

Before let Rose reacts, she already lifted off the bed. Then, she realizes Jimin picked her upon his shoulder.

"I'm sorry, baby. But I know what your trick and it wouldn't get me even it succeeds actually but no." Jimin says cockily.

She can tell that he was giving her a smug look. Suddenly, a loud slap on her butt. Rose yelp in surprise.

"Yah!!! It hurt!!" Rose whines.

"That was your punishment to take advantage of your kinky side. Now, let's go!!" Jimin walks out of the room with her on his shoulder.

They arrive in the training room and everyone already there. All of them stops whatever they doing and pay attention to the couple.

"Why Rose on your shoulder?" Jisoo asks curiously.

"She tries to seduce me so that she doesn't have to attend this training." Jimin answer honestly.

"There's no way her seducing is not affect you." Jennie scoffs. "Well, we all know that Rose is your weakness." She smirks.

"It does affect me until I almost got, you know what I mean but it wouldn't happen if she uses it for escaped this training." Jimin answer before letting her down.

"Good job, Jimin." Namjoon laughs.

"Not funny." Rose pouts.

Jimin just chuckles and gives her the boxing gloves. She looks at him with confusion. He raises his eyebrows at her.

"Don't you want to train with me?" He asks. Rose has some reasons why she doesn't want to train with him.

"Oh. Sure." She giggles. He ruffles her hair and Rose tied her hair into a ponytail. She wishes, he wouldn't do the same.

After they have done, both of them get into the ring. Hoseok and Namjoon step aside to give them space.

"Ouchh!! Yahh!! It hurts!!" Jisoo yells in pain. Taehyung raises his hands like a criminal.

"I heard my princess whine in pain. What was that, Tae?" Jin glares at him while walking toward him.

"I-I swear I didn't mean it!!" Taehyung defense himself quickly.

"You hurt my friend!? Come here you piece of Gucci!!!" Jennie throws her bottle and gives a flying kick on his butt.

"Yah! Stop!! Jen, I'm sorry!!" Taehyung whines.

"Is that how they practice?" Rose asks.

"Well, ignore them," Namjoon answers her. She just chuckles and focuses on Jimin.

He smirks and raise his fist and Rose position herself. This training. Their face will get serious in this. No flirting or something. Rose and Jimin stare at each other eyes.

Rose is the first one to move. She punches him but he dodges. She punches him again but he keeps dodge. Then, she gives him a round kick. He grabs her ankle so fast and kicks her face.

"Arghh!!" She falls to the ground. Jimin cracking his neck.

"Come on, Rose. Get up." Jimin demands. This is the reason why she doesn't want to train with him.

He being strict and no fluffy Jimin anymore. She doesn't care about that but he always gives her too much.

"Focus." He spoke.

Rose takes a deep breath and let it out. She tries to punch him but he keeps dodge. Then, Jimin holds her wrist and twisted it to her back. This will be a long fight for her.

CONTINUE~